XFS Mobile [Deleted]

I hope the update is awesome. I plan on embedding some of the pages inside my forum runner branded app to get some functionality they don't provide. Keep up the good work!

I hope the update is awesome. I plan on embedding some of the pages inside my forum runner branded app to get some functionality they don't provide. Keep up the good work!

When it comes to the app integration(apologies haven't looked at it in-depth), do you still need the navigation/title area enabled on the mobile style? Or should I add a style property to disable that completely?

And thanks :)

When it comes to the app integration(apologies haven't looked at it in-depth), do you still need the navigation/title area enabled on the mobile style? Or should I add a style property to disable that completely?

And thanks :)

An option to disable the navigation and title area would be good, can you do a screenshot of one with and without it so I can see which would look better inside of the app? Extra options are always good!

Russ updated XFS Mobile Style with a new update entry:

1.0.4 Misc Update

1.0.4 brings some UI changes as well as some additional features, and some bug fixes. Here's some highlighted features:

• Additional optional secondary menu
  • Revamped header
  • Added more style properties
  • Misc bug fixes

With this release you're going to have to set some options in the style properties. Under Style Properties -> Mobile Header, you'll need to adjust the title that will appear on the top of the style. In here you can also edit your homepage such as a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Russ,

Once again great work, its coming along real nice and im now going to get rid of tapatalk in favour of this style. Just one issue ive found so far. The mobile header link doesnt seem to work, if I put /portal it links to http:/portal and if I link to just portal it will link to mysite.com/portal but I actually host my forum in /community. For a quick workaround im using '//mysite.com/community/portal' which links correctly

Also on the mobile_quicknav2links when you click the little button on the theme it loads the links but the first one is highlighted by default and clicking it doesnt do anything. It would be nice if the first one wasnt highlighted by default and also if the links stay highlighted according to what page youre on

Last but not least the polls are way outta wack in thread view :)

Loving this style! thanks Russ

Also for anyone who uses XenMedio who wants their Media page to show 2 videos side by side instead of the 3 by default which looks crappy(visit http://mmazone.com.au/community/media on mobile device for example)

In the mobile style edit ewrmedio.css and change the 32.5 in red below to 49%

Code:
.mediaList li { position: relative; display: inline-block; width: [B][COLOR=#ff0000]32.5[/COLOR][/B]%; }

I only tested this on my phone which is a Galaxy Nexus, would like to hear if people are having success on other mobile devices, cheers.

<object> & <iframe> were being used by youtube & other video bbcode. These tags also need to be set with max-width.

Hi Guess,

Once again great work, its coming along real nice and im now going to get rid of tapatalk in favour of this style. Just one issue ive found so far. The mobile header link doesnt seem to work, if I put /portal it links to http:/portal and if I link to just portal it will link to mysite.com/portal but I actually host my forum in /community. For a quick workaround im using '//mysite.com/community/portal' which links correctly

Also on the mobile_quicknav2links when you click the little button on the theme it loads the links but the first one is highlighted by default and clicking it doesnt do anything. It would be nice if the first one wasnt highlighted by default and also if the links stay highlighted according to what page youre on

Last but not least the polls are way outta wack in thread view :)

Loving this style! thanks Russ

Try just portal/ see if that'll work, im surprised I haven't caught the polls until now lol :).

Try just portal/ see if that'll work, im surprised I haven't caught the polls until now lol :).
Tried portal/ but it converts to site.com/portal so ill just stick with '//mmazone.com.au/community/portal' for now :)

Lol thats what we're here for ;)

Keep up the great work, if you need any testing help send me a pm.

Hey Russ,

Any chance we can get an option to add a logo in the header instead of the text title?

Cheers

The codeline in template 'post' is 4 times :)
Search:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$post.canDelete}"><a href="{xen:link posts/delete, $post}" class="item control delete OverlayTrigger"><span></span>{xen:phrase delete}</a></xen:if>

Delete 3 lines.

Installed 1.04, looks great but why as an administrator is there 4 Delete buttons under every post?

This would be the cause of coding at the wrong times, I was setting it up to be compatible with additional administrator buttons in that area, thanks DSF for showing the fix above.

I feel awful, but I did giggle at it.

Top Bottom