• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFR] User Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Version 1.0.0 b5 is in the first post.

Upgrading from beta 1, 2, 4 to beta 5
  1. Upload files from the archive to your server and upgrade add-on from ACP using xml file from archive.
  2. Check if additional folder was created - data/xfru/useralbums/sprites. If no - manually create it and set permissions to 777
  3. In ACP - Tools run all tasks under [xfr] User Albums Tools
If you've got error while upgrading add-on to beta 5, you'll need to drop column sprite_hash from thexfr_useralbum table and column comment_count from the xfr_useralbum_image table before new upgrade attempt. If you have problems with this upgrade, contact me via PC and describe your error.

Changelog:

v. 1.0.0 b5 (23.08.2011)
[+] Lightbox support added​
[+] Added an option to control images count in recent images and latest images blocks​
[+] Rebuild data tools added​
[+] Slide effect added over thumbnails on albums homepage​
[*] All thumbnails are square now​
[*] Profile > Albums shows latest image thumbnail instead of user avatar​
[*] Some minor style changes​

ive had this problem since i started useing your album, but my album thumbnails and image thumbnails have this white background.

How can i fix this?

Uploaded image of the problem.

Attachments

• albumbug.webp
    albumbug.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 28
i really want to use this mod , but i always hesitate because i am afraid xf would come with their own + i really want to import my old albums from old vb forum is it possible to do this with this mod

i really want to use this mod , but i always hesitate because i am afraid xf would come with their own + i really want to import my old albums from old vb forum is it possible to do this with this mod
Yes, Pepelac made an importer - worked for me :)

Importer from vB 3.8.

This is still experimental version, so use it carefully. It was tested only with ablum images stored in filesystem, but it shoul work and with images stored in DB. vB DB should be in UTF8.

1. Upload file from archive to the library/XenForo/Importer/ folder
  2. Backup your DB
  3. If you have archived your previous import log - just keep the table name in mind.
  4. Go to ACP - Tools - Import External Data
  5. If you have not archived previous import - DO THIS by selecting apropriate option and remember the table name
  6. Select system to import from in the select box - [xfr] UserAlbums - vBulletin Albums 3.7/3.8
  7. Fill in your params in the next form (use absolute path to album images) and do the import.
Images in the archive are only for information.

Attachments

Importer from vB 3.8.

This is still experimental version, so use it carefully. It was tested only with ablum images stored in filesystem, but it shoul work and with images stored in DB. vB DB should be in UTF8.

1. Upload file from archive to the library/XenForo/Importer/ folder
  2. Backup your DB
  3. If you have archived your previous import log - just keep the table name in mind.
  4. Go to ACP - Tools - Import External Data
  5. If you have not archived previous import - DO THIS by selecting apropriate option and remember the table name
  6. Select system to import from in the select box - [xfr] UserAlbums - vBulletin Albums 3.7/3.8
  7. Fill in your params in the next form (use absolute path to album images) and do the import.
Images in the archive are only for information.

can i use this to imports albums from vb4

Pepelac said:
Version 1.0.0 b5.

Actualizar desde beta 1, 2, 4 a beta 5
  1. Sube por FTP los archivos que están en la carpeta upload a la carpeta raízde tu foro XenForo
    1. Si estás instalando de nuevo: Panel de control -> Inicio -> Instalar un nuevo complemento
    2. Si estás actualizando: Panel de control -> Inicio -> Complementos -> en el complento XFR Álbumes de usuario selecciona a la derecha de la flecha desplegable Actualizar.
  2. Selecciona en tu PC el archivo xml del complemento y dale a Instalar (actualizar).
  3. Comprueba que se ha creado una carpeta adicional llamada sprites en data/xfru/useralbums/sprites. Si no - manualmente créala y pon los permisos de la misma en CHMOD 777
  4. En Panel de control -> Herramientas -> ejecuta todas las tareas que estén debajo de Herramientas de XFR Álbumes de usuario.
Si obtienes un error al actualizar a beta 5, necesitas borrar la columna sprite_hash de la tabla xfr_useralbum y la columna comment_count de la tabla xfr_useralbum_image antes de intentar una nueva actualización.

Cambios:

v. 1.0.0 b5 (23.08.2011)
[+] Añadido soporte para Lightbox​
[+] Añadida una opción para controlar el conteo de imágenes en los bloques imágenes recientes y en últimas imágenes.​
[+] Añadida una herramienta para reconstrucción de datos.​
[+] Añadido efecto Slide a las miniaturas en los álbumes del inicio​
[*] Todas las miniaturas son cuadradas ahora​
[*] Perfil > Los álbumes muestran la última imagen en miniatura en vez del avatar del usuario​
[*] Algunos cambios menores del estilo​

Leave phrases spanish translation and addon translation for spanish install.

Salud2

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom