• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFR] User Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive had this problem since i started useing your album, but my album thumbnails and image thumbnails have this white background.

How can i fix this?

Uploaded image of the problem.

what theme are you using? The theme I was using was from Blue Pearl and to fix my issue like your I did this to my Extra CSS might help you...
.thumbnailHolder .boxModelFixer {
background-color:#1a1a1a !important;
border
:1px solid #000 !important;

}

wow, this is the first time, I can say I contributed to helping someone:)... Xenforo Rocks love all the help people contribute here.. Makes this Software the best ever... Can't wait for 1.0.5:)

The trouble with using mods like this is when the "real" albums feature from Xenforo is released, it breaks everything. And when you switch over, you lose everything that the mod has built up.

If you build a site using this mod or similar mods like events, media, etc. what happens when the real one is released as part of the native software?

Xenforo should just buy these mods and incorporate them right in and speed development time. Why re-invent the wheel?

I'm getting an error while trying to rebuild thumbnails

Code:
Rebuilding Datas...
An error occurred or the request was stopped.

Code:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 36578305 bytes) in /home/cogumelo/public_html/comunidade/library/XenForo/Image/Gd.php on line 225

I tried to rebuild 15 at a time and still got the same error, I even set the delay between pages to 10sec..

Anything else I can do?

Code:
Rebuilding Datas...

Code:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 36578305 bytes) in /home/cogumelo/public_html/comunidade/library/XenForo/Image/Gd.php on line 225

I tried to rebuild 15 at a time and still got the same error, I even set the delay between pages to 10sec..

Anything else I can do?

Exactly the reason I am cautious to use any mods. Native Xenforo features already built-in will play better with each other. Let's hope they implement albums soon!!!

Code:
Rebuilding Datas...

Code:

Anything else I can do?
How big are images, that you have? There is a problem with memory consumption when resizing big images. I'll try to find a fix for this, but for now, you can try to found big images (say more than 3000px wide or long) manually resieze them and then run rebuild data script.

would you please make an importer for vb4...

send me a link for donation
Bofore I made it, I need to find out how albums are made in vB4, but I think that there will be no big difference.

Link for donations is in the first post.

Bofore I made it, I need to find out how albums are made in vB4, but I think that there will be no big difference.

Link for donations is in the first post.
thanks a lot it would mean a lot to me if you can get this done soon

How big are images, that you have? There is a problem with memory consumption when resizing big images. I'll try to find a fix for this, but for now, you can try to found big images (say more than 3000px wide or long) manually resieze them and then run rebuild data script.

Thanks, this is going to be a time consuming task, but I'll do that for now.

I'm not to sure about the comment system being attached to the lightbox, IMO I think it would be best to leave it at the page alone. Maybe this could be a choice in the ACP?

What everyone else think about this matter ˆˆ?

Ok. Have just installed as my users are screaming for a gallery, and whilst everyone else talks a good game, this is the only released option out there - so many thanks to Pepelac :)

However seem to have a few issues.

1. If the album is empty, then it doesnt appear when you click on "user albums" in the navbar. To be able to view your own albums (with no contents), you have to select "view own albums" - Designed this way? i can see this confusing many people...

2. I have an issue with uploading pics. I can upload a 71k file no problems, however anything over 1meg is a no-go. Php etc all set correctly since i can upload a 4meg pic attachment no problems at all. have also set a limit of 20Meg in .htaccess. Anything of any reasonable size uploaded using the Xf uploader as an attachment works - uploaded using this fails :( Any ideas???

Many Thx
Paul

Ok. Have just installed as my users are screaming for a gallery, and whilst everyone else talks a good game, this is the only released option out there - so many thanks to Pepelac :)

However seem to have a few issues.

1. If the album is empty, then it doesnt appear when you click on "user albums" in the navbar. To be able to view your own albums (with no contents), you have to select "view own albums" - Designed this way? i can see this confusing many people...

Yes, this is by design.

2. I have an issue with uploading pics. I can upload a 71k file no problems, however anything over 1meg is a no-go. Php etc all set correctly since i can upload a 4meg pic attachment no problems at all. have also set a limit of 20Meg in .htaccess. Anything of any reasonable size uploaded using the Xf uploader as an attachment works - uploaded using this fails :( Any ideas???

I'll check this.

Do you have the "Show empty albums at main album list" option checked?

Do you have the "Show empty albums at main album list" option checked?

Lol - aww i'm sorry - didnt notice that there - done it now and it's all ok :)

Pepelac - all ok on the image size issue now - must have been a problem my end - soz for the inconvenience

I haven't installed this add-on yet, but the closer we get to the switch from vB to xF, the more I feel I may need to install this one :)

Is there an option to go with the useralbums layout such as wickedstangs.com has it? Or, was that customized?

If so, how was this done?
I would also like to know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom