[XFA] Thread Tabs - XF2

[XFA] Thread Tabs - XF2 [Paid] 2.4.1

No permission to buy (€10.00)
Where is the extra tab content stored in the database? Do you create a new table?

An extra table yes.

Is the full editor available in the tab content ?
What about attachments ?

Full editor yes.
No attachments.

Can people reply / comment / like the content ? (im assuming not).

Nope

View attachment 238891

Cool features :)

Another option for multi-user is to allow the OP to assign Tab editors. I think they do this on GBAtemp with their custom wikipost editing.

I don't understand.

Another option for multi-user is to allow the OP to assign Tab editors.

If I made a thread that allowed Tabs, I (the original thread poster) would also have the ability to assign anyone to edit the tabs for that specific thread with me.

If only... But I don't sell enough of them to afford that 😅
Your prices are great, but that is useless if you don't have the time to maintain the addons.

Maybe decrease the amount of addons you have and increase the price, add a yearly license. Less addons more time to focus on the ones you keep.

Your prices are great, but that is useless if you don't have the time to maintain the addons.

Maybe decrease the amount of addons you have and increase the price, add a yearly license. Less addons more time to focus on the ones you keep.

That's already the case if you compare my xF1 vs xF2 add-ons ;)

Maybe that was a poor choice of words. I meant if you wish to lighten your load of addons so you can concentrate on your more popular addons and custom work, I’d be willing to possibly take the ones you don’t want to or have time for support any longer.

@XFA @Xon

Enabling this with Xon's Thread Reply Banner addon took my site offline, so maybe you two can work out a solution:

Server error log
  • ErrorException: Fatal Error: Access level to SV\ThreadReplyBanner\XF\Entity\Thread::_postDelete() must be public (as in class XFA\ThreadTabs\XF\Entity\Thread)
  • src/addons/SV/ThreadReplyBanner/XF/Entity/Thread.php:57

Stack trace​

#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(46) "/js/xtr/fthread/lightslider.min.js?_v=3313c656"
["referrer"] => string(65) "https://.../threads/title....82945/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["_v"] => string(8) "3313c656"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Top Bottom