[XFA] Thread Tabs - XF2

[XFA] Thread Tabs - XF2 [Paid] 2.4.1

No permission to buy (€10.00)
would you consider to add a placement option? if not....we dont really have a choice...the tabs are too far away......i am also looking into cleaner css based solutions but its tricky to get all instances just right..

Yeah I could do that, can't say in which timeframe though.
Please post that request on our forum in the adequate forum :)

its ok, i think we need more than that anyway, but could be a good idea for what it is at least...its a bit messy to do by css actually...

ill pm you if you are interest of customization more..

thank you

Reactions: XFA
@XFA Is there a real world example forum thread you can link me to.
I'd like to experience this add-on the way a users experiences it.

@XFA Is there a real world example forum thread you can link me to.
I'd like to experience this add-on the way a users experiences it.

We have no test forum so unless one of our customers allow sharing a link I can't answer positively to your request.

i'm missing the icon field. I can not set a icon

Also i can see many errors.

Code:
     ErrorException: Template error: Macro public:xfa_fa_picker_macros:xfa_fa_picker is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:586

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Macro public:xf...', 'sr...', 586, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(586): trigger_error('Macro public:xf...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(700): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateMacro('public', 'xfa_fa_picker_m...', 'xfa_fa_picker')
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s0/admin/xfa_ft_tab_edit.php(65): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('xfa_fa_picker_m...', 'xfa_fa_picker', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xfa_ft_tab_edit', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('', 'admin:xfa_ft_ta...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#13 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#14 {main}

Last edited:
1. For my the option to use all nodes is not ok,
i have set all nodes to 1 now by mysql.

2. May someone tell me how to delete a tab, please?
I dont see any option for that. I can change or sort them, but not delete them.

... i can delete with something like
/delete-tab?tab_id=425

but i have no icon for that now.

3. The tabs are no normal links?
<div class="tabs-tab" onclick="location.href='/threads/test.55344'" target="_blank">

extern and intern links opens in the same window, while the code shows an target=_blank.

I prefer a normal link here with target=blank, when it is no internal link.

Last edited:
1. For my the option to use all nodes is not ok,
i have set all nodes to 1 now by mysql.

Not sure what you meant there.

2. May someone tell me how to delete a tab, please?
I dont see any option for that. I can change or sort them, but not delete them.

... i can delete with something like
/delete-tab?tab_id=425

but i have no icon for that now.

You have a cross in the tab after the name if I recall correctly.

3. The tabs are no normal links?
<div class="tabs-tab" onclick="location.href='/threads/test.55344'" target="_blank">

extern and intern links opens in the same window, while the code shows an target=_blank.

I prefer a normal link here with target=blank, when it is no internal link.

I don't get it either.

Clément

Ok thanks for reporting.
I'll check out xF2.2 soon.
When you update this, I'd appreciate if you would make sure that we're able to renamed the "Tabs" tab with a phrase. I'm just realizing now that I reported this weeks ago under the wrong addon, here:

1604337832416.webp

Is the full editor available in the tab content ?
What about attachments ?

Can people reply / comment / like the content ? (im assuming not).

1604338181338.webp

Cool features :)

Another option for multi-user is to allow the OP to assign Tab editors. I think they do this on GBAtemp with their custom wikipost editing.

Top Bottom