[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
Let's say about a possibility of the seller (user) using my XF platform to sell their videos and tutorials (for example).

They will be able to upload the video content to my XF site and sell the access to the video?

I think we can manage this via permissions or some kind, connecting to the XF Media Manager, this would be possible? Like, only access the video if the watcher bought the content.

My main objective with the add-on is the 'fee' option. Can you explain a little more about that?

Let's say, some seller send their products for ten bucks, and i ask 10% of fee. How do i 'charge' my fee from the seller?

Thank you very much for your attention.

As of today no this is not something that would work out.

@XFA - Can you please tell me if this will this be updated for 2.2?

Yes we intend to work on our add-on compatibility with xF2.2 next week.

Still haven't been able to find the time

Any news regarding this? I really want to buy this but since it's not compatible with v2.2 I'm holding back for the time being.

Hey, I am not sure if this way already answered so does this shop support the xenforo payment system ?
I have another payment addon that adds bitcoin and works with xenforo subscriptions etc. Is this shop utilizing the same payment api as xenforo ?
Also is it possible to sell license key with this ? Basically I would supply a list of license keys and then this key would be sent to the customer after purchase.

Can you please tell me if this feature is valid "Move to usergroup on purchase (after purchase, the buyer will be moved to this usergroup)".

Have used Marketplace in the past, everything worked fine, but don't remember to have this feature, unless if it's a new one.

I'm asking as it's very important for me to be able to upgrade a buyer to a usergroup after successful payment, and downgrade him on expiration. But I mean per product not per category.

Thank you
Chris

This has always been there yes.
Maybe we didn't understood each other, as I can bet that there is no such option. For me "Buyer" is a member who buys a product from the store. Maybe, you, by saying "Buyer" you mean the Member who pays to the site to be able to upgrade Seller usergroup and get permission to start selling?

No no buyer is someone who purchases an item
That's a superior feature and I wonder how I didn't noticed it for 3 years. So, me as a seller, can setup product AAA which will upgrade buyers to usergroup Product-AAA and also setup another product BBB which will upgrade buyers to usergroup Product-BBB. And what happen when the product (License) expires? The system will downgrade the buyers back to their original usergroup?

If you don't mind, can you post a screenshot of this setting?

Ah no, it doesn't exactly works like that.

It's a global feature, the configuration is not per sold product.
At least I didn't lost my mind trying to find where that setting exists :ROFLMAO: ... And to be honest, I know that is a very professional feature for a $20 plugin. . So, everything ok. Actually even if it exists must be available only to Admins unless if you want a Seller to be able to upgrade his clients to ...Admin usergroup o_Oo_O

Thank you

Reactions: XFA
How do I delete a purchase? I don't see the option (unless I forgot something).
The same when a license is validated, impossible to change its start and end date manually.

Last edited:
Top Bottom