[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
Ask xF support team, it has nothing to do with my add-on.
The default xF resource_header has been replaced by this addon, so in your code somewhere is the option to make external links in the marketplace open in a new window. I looked through xfa_rmmp_resource_header but I couldn't find which one is the external purchase line.

The default xF resource_header has been replaced by this addon, so in your code somewhere is the option to make external links in the marketplace open in a new window. I looked through xfa_rmmp_resource_header but I couldn't find which one is the external purchase line.

I don't think I am replacing it all if the resource is not for sale in marketplace.
That would be the one about external_url.

What do you mean by disable ?
You don't want you user to be able to renew their license ?

This add-on have the option to use Brazilian Real as a payment in PayPal? Because I’m only see 4 currencies available to use.

And I don’t understand a thing: why we need the XF Resource Manager to use this add-on?

I’m going forward with opening a market place for my Forum but I have a lot of questions first.

This add-on have the option to use Brazilian Real as a payment in PayPal? Because I’m only see 4 currencies available to use.

And I don’t understand a thing: why we need the XF Resource Manager to use this add-on?

I’m going forward with opening a market place for my Forum but I have a lot of questions first.
Those are default currencies, meaning if paypal supports your money you can add it to allowed currencies.

Because it enhances the Resource Manager to provides sales capability.

Thank you XFA.

I'm waiting the XF 2.2 to upgrade my Forum, and after that, I'm going for your Marketplace add-on. Is my next step to my site.

Reactions: XFA
Hello, XFA

Please tell me.

Is it possible to use other payment systems with your plugin? Or only PayPal? Or is it possible to request Payeer support? We can also agree on the work price for the support. Or you do not have such support?

Hello, XFA

Please tell me.

Is it possible to use other payment systems with your plugin? Or only PayPal? Or is it possible to request Payeer support? We can also agree on the work price for the support. Or you do not have such support?
Only paypal
Hello @XFA

Is possible buyer to sing his singnature on invoice and seller too and create invoice like pdf ???
Yes there invoice generation

Hi.. sorry if this is answered, I didn't read through all 22 paqes.

Does this work with Media Gallery? Can it sell user uploaded photos? Or just Resource Manager?

Thanks

XFA updated [XFA] RM Marketplace (shop) - XF2 with a new update entry:

Maintenance release

Corrected bugs:
  • Error when installing from an old version: XF\Db\InvalidQueryException: xfa_rmmp_transaction: MySQL statement prepare error [1064]: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'STATUS('initialized', 'pending', 'completed', 'expired', 'pending_manual') NOT N' at line 2 in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dear XFA,

I'm going to expand my services in my Forum with a marketplace solution.

For what I'm reading and searching, your add-on is the best choice for doing this.

One question before I make any decision:

- If someone want to sell a tutoring/coaching video, your add-on offer this kind of possibility or we can make some adaptations for this to work?

I'm asking because this niche is very huge in my country and many clients want a option to sell their videos.

Hi,

What do you mean exactly ?

We do provide capability to sell services, not sure if that would fit.

Clément

Hi,

What do you mean exactly ?

We do provide capability to sell services, not sure if that would fit.

Clément

Let's say about a possibility of the seller (user) using my XF platform to sell their videos and tutorials (for example).

They will be able to upload the video content to my XF site and sell the access to the video?

I think we can manage this via permissions or some kind, connecting to the XF Media Manager, this would be possible? Like, only access the video if the watcher bought the content.

My main objective with the add-on is the 'fee' option. Can you explain a little more about that?

Let's say, some seller send their products for ten bucks, and i ask 10% of fee. How do i 'charge' my fee from the seller?

Thank you very much for your attention.

Top Bottom