[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
Important note: Due to the new permission you will need to set the buy permission to yes for your users to be able to continue purchasing.

Hi,
I am interested by your add-on but I have several questions.
Being in France, I need that the auto generated invoice displays VTA rate and amount. I will have also to add a few legal information.
Could you please confirm that :
1 - VTA rate and amount are displayed?
2 - I can modify the invoice in order to fit french legal requirements?
Thanks
David

In addition :
3 - Do you plan an integration with Stripe? I use it for upgrade accounts, it would be great to use the same for resources sales.
Thanks

One more question :
4 - Browsing your website, I have seen that you are french (hoho like me ;-))!! Do you have a version in french or will I have to translate everything by myself?

Hey,

For some reason ordinary members are able to see other users sales from the seller dashboard.

Is this a known bug?

1 - VTA rate and amount are displayed?

No they are not.

2 - I can modify the invoice in order to fit french legal requirements?

You can put additional informations yes.

3 - Do you plan an integration with Stripe? I use it for upgrade accounts, it would be great to use the same for resources sales.

I do plan to add compatibility with the xenforo payment profiles thing but will mean changing some stuff as percentage on sale ain't possible apart from my paypal implementation.

is only available for the resource creator, not for the user who has bought the resource, or?

For the resource creator yes.

One more question :
4 - Browsing your website, I have seen that you are french (hoho like me ;-))!! Do you have a version in french or will I have to translate everything by myself?

That's true, we are. But no we don't have that sorry.

For some reason ordinary members are able to see other users sales from the seller dashboard.

If they have been given the right to see all sales they would.
Have you checked permission ?

No they are not.

You can put additional informations yes.

I do plan to add compatibility with the xenforo payment profiles thing but will mean changing some stuff as percentage on sale ain't possible apart from my paypal implementation.

For the resource creator yes.

That's true, we are. But no we don't have that sorry.

If they have been given the right to see all sales they would.
Have you checked permission ?
Permission is disabled but members have reported being able to see others plugins in seller dashboard and the "purchases" button.

What do you mean ?
I mean if I have a theme from themehouse or any other third-party theme installed on my site/forum instead of the Xenforo default theme, will it still work on my site?

Secondly, does this marketplace addon have feature like ‘location category’ where users can select which location they wanna see ads from.. or perhaps if the addon can automatically detect their location and show them ads from their location?

I mean if I have a theme from themehouse or any other third-party theme installed on my site/forum instead of the Xenforo default theme, will it still work on my site?

Yes it will.

Secondly, does this marketplace addon have feature like ‘location category’ where users can select which location they wanna see ads from.. or perhaps if the addon can automatically detect their location and show them ads from their location?

No it doesn't. But I guess location could be a custom field you create to achieve that.

Permission is disabled but members have reported being able to see others plugins in seller dashboard and the "purchases" button.

Ok in fact you were talking about the widgets right ?

EDIT: ah no you are right, on the resources page itself as well.

Top Bottom