[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
XFA updated [XFA] RM Marketplace (shop) - XF2 with a new update entry:

Maintenance release

Corrected bugs:
  • Error upon purchase : TypeError: Argument 4 passed to XFA\RMMarketplace\Service\Purchase\CreateWithInfo::__construct() must be an instance of XFA\RMMarketplace\Entity\License, null given, called in domen.me/src/XF/Container.php on line 276 in src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Service/Purchase/CreateWithInfo.php at line 45
  • Error when setting for sale a resource previously for free: Error: Call to a member function bulkSet() on null...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How can I set to custom website title in this area?
In my case always appear my email address.
Is it defined on PayPal settings?

How can I set to custom website title in this area?
In my case always appear my email address.
Is it defined on PayPal settings?

View attachment 200816

Hi,

This is not something I made changes to but I assume it would be based on the business email I provide to the payment API.

I am unsure wether this could be changed or not but if it was to be that wouldn't be through a simple change I could provide you like that.

You can request that as a new feature on our website.
And we'll see in a future release to implement that.

Clément

What do you mean ?

This is supposed to be fixed in the latest Core add-on. You have it installed ?
I’m pretty sure I have latest core, but I’ll double check when I’m home.

Could you add bitcoin / eth support? Perhaps using the Coinbase API they have?

A question:
Is possible to setup a product and then different users/sellers can sell the same product avoiding to have duplicates?
If yes the product can have different prices/condition (example: 100$ new, 80$ good condition ecc). As different people can have stuff in different condition.

Is there any way to add stock to this. For example, if I only have 5 items to sell. Once 5 people buy it, the product gets removed? I set it to physical as the description says you do stock amounts. However, I do not see an option for such things.

A question:
Is possible to setup a product and then different users/sellers can sell the same product avoiding to have duplicates?
If yes the product can have different prices/condition (example: 100$ new, 80$ good condition ecc). As different people can have stuff in different condition.

Nope, there is no such feature.

Is there any way to add stock to this. For example, if I only have 5 items to sell. Once 5 people buy it, the product gets removed? I set it to physical as the description says you do stock amounts. However, I do not see an option for such things.

Yes for physical products.
You should see the options once you select physical product as sale type.

Clément

Top Bottom