[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] RM Marketplace - Transforms your RM into an outstanding marketplace or shop !

Description
RM Makertplace
allows you and/or your users to sell resources from the resource manager, like in a marketplace !

Supports three types of products :
  • Digital products (license based):
    • with or without license renewal
    • with or without licence restrictions
    • with or without url required to download
  • Physical products
  • Service offers
Through the Resource Categories configuration system, the administrator select which categories are...

Read more about this resource...

XFA updated [XFA] RM Marketplace (shop) - XF2 with a new update entry:

Maintenance release

Corrected bugs:
  • Error in options
    DEBUG: xfa_rmmp_default_stat_currency - Callback XFA\RMMarketPlace\Option\ResourceCurrency::renderRadio is invalid (error_invalid_class). Edit [105]
  • Error in options
    DEBUG: xfa_rmmp_featuring_purchase_currency - Callback XFA\RMMarketPlace\Option\ResourceCurrency::renderRadio is invalid (error_invalid_class). Edit [300]
  • Error when accessing the dashboard
    LogicException: Template public:xfa_rmmp_dashboard_wrapper error: Could not find repository...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Would I be able to remove all the digital product options and just create a shop that anyone call sell physical products in?

Would I be able to remove all the digital product options and just create a shop that anyone call sell physical products in?

Yes as you can see on the second screenshot you can select the types of product you want to be sold in the categories.

Hello @XFA,

When the user bought a resource via paypal, he got a forbidden error :

/resources/resource.1/market-place-license/5/download-select

"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Hello @XFA,

When the user bought a resource via paypal, he got a forbidden error :

/resources/resource.1/market-place-license/5/download-select

"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

I fixed the problem, in the RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Licence.php,

Line 342,

change :

$resourceVersion = $versionFinder->where('resource_version_id', $resourceVersionId)
->where('resource_id', $license->resource_id)
->where('release_date', '<', $license->end_date)
->fetchOne();

With :

$resourceVersion = $versionFinder->where('resource_version_id', $resourceVersionId)
->fetchOne();

I fixed the problem, in the RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Licence.php,

Line 342,

change :

->where('release_date', '<', $license->end_date)
->fetchOne();

With :

->fetchOne();

That's not a correct fix. It may have fixed it but it's incorrect.

Btw, this has been reported already on our site and fix is undergoing.
Please check the dedicated forum before reporting.

XFA updated [XFA] RM Marketplace (shop) - XF2 with a new update entry:

Maintenance release

Bugs fixed:
  • An exception occurred: [TypeError] Argument 1 passed to XFA\RMMarketplace\Service\Seller\Create::addLogo() must be an instance of XF\FileWrapper, string given, called in src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Pub/Controller/Dashboard.php on line 317 in src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Service/Seller/Create.php on line 45
  • User can't download resource when license is not time limited
  • "Require URL" resources can be downloaded while url is not set
  • Error when manually purchasing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there a working demo of the grid style?
Is this tied into the resource system or is it a completely new "app"?

Last edited:
Can any member sell things? Can they input their own paypal to receive payment for things they sell?

I have the same question as Mike Edge. Can members add their own PayPal?

Oh yes I forgot to answer. Yes they can it's the purpose of a Marketplace :)
Thought it can be used as a shop as well.

Is there a working demo of the grid style?
Is this tied into the resource system or is it a completely new "app"?

Nope sorry n demo.
It's tied into the resource system.

I keep getting this, when I'm about to post/save the resource, any ideas ?

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'react_users' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 40
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 161
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1389
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1121
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1139
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Service/ResourceItem/Create.php at line 288
XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Pub/Controller/Category.php at line 268
XFRM\Pub\Controller\Category->actionAdd() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1889
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

How can i change the navtab from resources to shop ?

and also i keep getting this too. Whenever i try to order something.

Code:
Warning: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message '[E_WARNING] require_once(/public_html/forum/internal_data/PPConfiguration.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory' in /public_html/forum/src/addons/XFA/Core/Service/PayPal/AbstractExpressCheckout.php:27 Stack trace: #0 /public_html/forum/src/addons/XFA/Core/Service/PayPal/AbstractExpressCheckout.php(27): XF::handlePhpError(2, 'require_once(/h...', '/home/rusthjko/...', 27, Array) #1 /public_html/forum/src/addons/XFA/Core/Service/PayPal/AbstractExpressCheckout.php(27): XFA\Core\Service\PayPal\AbstractExpressCheckout->__construct() #2 /public_html/forum/src/addons/XFA/Core/Service/PayPal/SetExpressCheckout.php(29): XFA\Core\Service\PayPal\AbstractExpressCheckout->__construct(Object(XF\Pub\App), '0') #3 /public_html/forum/src/XF/Container.php(274): XFA\Core\Service\PayPal\SetExpressCheckout->__construct(Object(XF\Pub\App), '0') #4 /public_html/forum/sr in /public_html/forum/src/addons/XFA/Core/Service/PayPal/AbstractExpressCheckout.php on line 27

Fatal error: XFA\Core\Service\PayPal\AbstractExpressCheckout::__construct(): Failed opening required '/public_html/forum/internal_data/PPConfiguration.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /public_html/forum/src/addons/XFA/Core/Service/PayPal/AbstractExpressCheckout.php on line 27

I keep getting this, when I'm about to post/save the resource, any ideas ?

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'react_users' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 40
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 161
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1389
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1121
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1139
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Service/ResourceItem/Create.php at line 288
XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Pub/Controller/Category.php at line 268
XFRM\Pub\Controller\Category->actionAdd() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1889
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

This has nothing to do with my add-on. "react_users" is not one of my fields.

This is where you buy to remove the branding?

???

How can i change the navtab from resources to shop ?

and also i keep getting this too. Whenever i try to order something.

Code:
Warning: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message '[E_WARNING] require_once(/public_html/forum/internal_data/PPConfiguration.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory' in /public_html/forum/src/addons/XFA/Core/Service/PayPal/AbstractExpressCheckout.php:27 Stack trace: #0 /public_html/forum/src/addons/XFA/Core/Service/PayPal/AbstractExpressCheckout.php(27): XF::handlePhpError(2, 'require_once(/h...', '/home/rusthjko/...', 27, Array) #1 /public_html/forum/src/addons/XFA/Core/Service/PayPal/AbstractExpressCheckout.php(27): XFA\Core\Service\PayPal\AbstractExpressCheckout->__construct() #2 /public_html/forum/src/addons/XFA/Core/Service/PayPal/SetExpressCheckout.php(29): XFA\Core\Service\PayPal\AbstractExpressCheckout->__construct(Object(XF\Pub\App), '0') #3 /public_html/forum/src/XF/Container.php(274): XFA\Core\Service\PayPal\SetExpressCheckout->__construct(Object(XF\Pub\App), '0') #4 /public_html/forum/sr in /public_html/forum/src/addons/XFA/Core/Service/PayPal/AbstractExpressCheckout.php on line 27

Fatal error: XFA\Core\Service\PayPal\AbstractExpressCheckout::__construct(): Failed opening required '/public_html/forum/internal_data/PPConfiguration.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /public_html/forum/src/addons/XFA/Core/Service/PayPal/AbstractExpressCheckout.php on line 27

You have not followed the FAQ that states how to install/configure the add-on.

I thought the api part was only for the invoicing option ? btw i don't see any api options on a standard account do we have to upgrade to a business account ?

Top Bottom