[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
btw not sure how to show the price on the index page but its not showing. noprice.webp yes it's a physical item.

also i added the api details and im getting this too.
Code:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
We couldn't initialize the communication with Paypal, please contact our staff.

Jeez support is horrible, first time i experience slow support after buying addons. lol

Last edited:
I thought the api part was only for the invoicing option ? btw i don't see any api options on a standard account do we have to upgrade to a business account ?

No the API part is not just for invoicing, it's for paypal. We are using a more complex API to handle the percentage on sales feature.

You don't need to have a business account nope.
The links, etc... differs from our screenshots ?

Right when you connect to paypal, you should have a manage seller preferences in the sidebar.

You said that it's possible to buy your add on by removing the brand image: https://prnt.sc/idxo4z
On your forum, no formula is put in place to be able to remove it.
It's probably me who have seen badly.

Ah right yes yes, you got to contact me on our website per PM to discuss branding free.
We don't have an item in shop for that.

No the API part is not just for invoicing, it's for paypal. We are using a more complex API to handle the percentage on sales feature.

You don't need to have a business account nope.
The links, etc... differs from our screenshots ?

Right when you connect to paypal, you should have a manage seller preferences in the sidebar.

Ah right yes yes, you got to contact me on our website per PM to discuss branding free.
We don't have an item in shop for that.
I have to contact who on your site?

Reactions: XFA
btw not sure how to show the price on the index page but its not showing. View attachment 168743 yes it's a physical item.

On the index page ? You mean the resource index or the resource view ?

also i added the api details and im getting this too.
Code:

Did you activate the percentage on sale and used same paypal email for the percentage on sale and the resource ?
In which case that's not logical, both needs to be different.

Jeez support is horrible, first time i experience slow support after buying addons. lol

I apologize for having a life and not being in front of the computer 24H a day.
I don't think answering in less than 24H can be called slow support but once again that's your own opinion.

How about the price showing 0.00 when activating the grid ? and it's a physical item.

Also i change the paypal address and it still doesn't work.

Here those are the only options i see and when i click manage api it just refreshes the page.

pic9000.webp

I did and it's all set up correctly but i keep getting that message.
Code:

Also when it's a physical item, it shouldn't show the price on the grid right ? it should just say physical item or is it suppose to show the price and ratings as well ?

I did and it's all set up correctly but i keep getting that message.
Code:

I am sure there is something misconfigured, I would need ftp + admin access to debug and figure out what you might have done wrong.

Also when it's a physical item, it shouldn't show the price on the grid right ? it should just say physical item or is it suppose to show the price and ratings as well ?

Price and rating.

XFA updated [XFA] RM Marketplace (shop) - XF2 with a new update entry:

Maintenance release

Corrected bugs:
  • Resource price not showing in grid view
  • Error when trying to manually purchase InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'xfa_rmmp_user_cgv' on XFRM:ResourceItem[14]
  • Download button displayed on Physical products to Seller
  • No purchase button displayed when only "accept other payment mean" is selected and no paypal address is provided

Read the rest of this update entry...

The price on the grid has been fixed, but its still giving me that message
"Oops! We ran into some problems.
We couldn't initialize the communication with Paypal, please contact our staff."
When im trying to order something.

The price on the grid has been fixed, but its still giving me that message
"Oops! We ran into some problems.
We couldn't initialize the communication with Paypal, please contact our staff."
When im trying to order something.

As I said:
I am sure there is something misconfigured, I would need ftp + admin access to debug and figure out what you might have done wrong.

also maybe update the FAQ because thats old and those options have changed on paypal, and also the invoice we have to update in library folder you ask at the end doesn't even exist.

also maybe update the FAQ because thats old and those options have changed on paypal, and also the invoice we have to update in library folder you ask at the end doesn't even exist.

I'll do but that may have recently changed.

The library thing is for xF1 and that's clearly stated there is xF1 and xF2.

Does it ?

Code:
Unzip the downloaded archive on your computer.

[XF1]
Then connect to the FTP of your forum, go to library/XFA/ThirdParty and create a folder called pdf-invoicr.
Upload the content of the unzipped archive inside the created folder.
Its content should look like the screenshot below once done.

[XF2]
Then connect to the FTP of your forum, go to src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/vendor and create a folder called pdf-invoicr.
Upload the content of the unzipped archive inside the created folder.
Its content should look like the screenshot below once done.

Capture d’écran 2017-03-04 à 11.39.23.png
If you want you can remove the examples folder as well as the README.md file.
Update FPDF version
Now that pdf-invoicr is installed, an additional step is needed in order to upgrade the version of the FPDF library it uses as it is deprecated.

It doesnt say anything about if you a running xenforo 2.0 you don't have to do the bottom part.

Top Bottom