[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
Ok I checked the configuration.

You have put a percentage on sale but you set the category configuration to take into account forum wide payment ocnfiguration (ie. the url you set in admincp). That's not logical.

Only put percentage on sale if users are selling resources, otherwise don't set percentage on sale.

Ah right about invoices, that bit needs updating for xF2 right.

It's in src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/vendor

dammit i had reupdated the backup thinking i had messed up, bc thats where i had edited last time. ooo well ill just do it again. Also no sure how i can change the rating on here but its not allowing me bc you responded to the review.

Last edited:
Alright i see it works now, so if i want to add a percentage what do i do for it to work ? i need to change the paypal email to a different one ?

Alright i see it works now, so if i want to add a percentage what do i do for it to work ? i need to change the paypal email to a different one ?

Yes of course, you can't retrieve percentage and be paid on same address.

Weird i was using a different email for that and it still didn't work ill try again and see. Does it need to be a business account ?

Im using a different paypal email for the percentage and it gives me that

Oops! We ran into some problems.
We couldn't initialize the communication with Paypal, please contact our staff.

Weird i was using a different email for that and it still didn't work ill try again and see. Does it need to be a business account ?

Im using a different paypal email for the percentage and it gives me that

Oops! We ran into some problems.
We couldn't initialize the communication with Paypal, please contact our staff.

No it doesn't need.

You deleted test account can't connect... Plus I would really need ftp access to debug.

Well i did tried everything, i changed the email to see if that was the issue and nothing still everytime i add a percentage to the category it just runs into problems. So im just going to keep the percentage at 0 until now.

Also is it possible to fix the grid ? because it only shows 2 resources for each column and then if i add another resource it shows underneath both of those other 2 resources, can i change it so it can show 3 or 4 resources for each column ?

Well i did tried everything, i changed the email to see if that was the issue and nothing still everytime i add a percentage to the category it just runs into problems. So im just going to keep the percentage at 0 until now.

If you don't want to give ftp access along with admin access there is nothing I can do to help.

Also is it possible to fix the grid ? because it only shows 2 resources for each column and then if i add another resource it shows underneath both of those other 2 resources, can i change it so it can show 3 or 4 resources for each column ?

That's due to your sidebar being huge and the width being fixed.

You would have to tweak the css templates.

Also how can i hide the category box on the categories section ?

Category box ? This box is Resource Manager default.
You would need to edit the resource manager templates for that but better ask for support in the official forums.

The xF1 version is on our site, it has basically the same features.
There is a test area.

XFA updated [XFA] RM Marketplace (shop) - XF2 with a new update entry:

Corrected bugs:
  • ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property of non-object when trying to delete a purchase from a manually added license
  • ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Missing argument 3 for XFA\RMMarketplace\ControllerPlugin\License::actionFilters(), called in /src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Pub/Controller/User.php on line 70 and defined src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/ControllerPlugin/License.php:173

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello @XFA,

I hope you are going well.

I wanted to know, with the marketplace, you can sell things via the paypal in the option settings.

Is there a way so that any users (a member), can sell things, with his own paypal, and you get a like 10% of the sell on your main PayPal ? (or without that 10%)

Top Bottom