[XFA] RM Marketplace

[XFA] RM Marketplace [Paid] 3.9.6

No permission to buy (€8.00)
XFA updated [XFA] RM Marketplace with a new update entry:

Maintenance release

Corrected bugs:
  • Incompatibility with XenResource Editor add-on
  • Cannot validate "Pending (manual)" purchases
  • Wrong purchases stats alignment in resource lists when in narrow responsive width
  • Current year stats start at december last year
  • Previous year stats start at december two years ago
  • On 1st day of month previous month stats appear for current month
  • ErrorException: Undefined property: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error::$redirectType -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@XFA

I’m really interested in this add-on, but I have already upgraded to XF2.

Can you please tell me when this add-on will be available for XF2?

Thank you.

I have no ETA yet, as you can see we have started upgrading our add-ons but it takes time to port them all as we also have normal jobs to do.

I have no ETA yet, as you can see we have started upgrading our add-ons but it takes time to port them all as we also have normal jobs to do.
Was also going to ask this. Will be getting started then using your addon for 1.5, looking forward to it :-)

hello! I'm getting this errors after i instaled Resouce Manager and Marketplace

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'xfa_rmmp_purchases' in 'where clause'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenResource/Model/Resource.php at line 112
  6. XenResource_Model_Resource->getResources() in XFA/RMMarketPlace/Extends/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php at line 274
  7. XFA_RMMarketPlace_Extends_XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mono/public_html/index.php at line 13

Apparently, there is an issue with the install code for some db.
Please contact me on our forum (Mtor) and I'll give you the manual query to run.

Clément

No Forum sales would be like a classified.

This is a marketplace kinda like amazon where user can sell and the site gets some percentage.
But it can also be used as a shop.

No this does not, I considered doing it at some point but finally didn't.

As xF2 is now out, this is not the kind of changes I'll be doing on the xF1 version.

"
  • You can provide users with the capability to pay to have their resource featured on the resource manager index and categories pages."
How do you manage to do this? I currently have it set to $5 for a month feature.
1514563045277.webp
1514563058965.webp

How do I go about allowing members to be able to use the feature? I made a test account with the default user permissions and this is all I see:

1514563102857.webp

Not sure you have a custom style, do you ?
If so, does it work on default style ?

If you go look at the template modifications related to RM Marketplace, do you see any non working ?

Not sure you have a custom style, do you ?
If so, does it work on default style ?

If you go look at the template modifications related to RM Marketplace, do you see any non working ?
I just checked on the default style and it still doesn't seem to be showing up. I'm using the Abyss style atm as well.

How do I check to see if they're nonworking? I'm not sure how to do that tbh

Now I haven't updated the marketplace in quite a while, nor do I know how to find the update download, do you think that could be the reason?

You would go to to admincp Appearance > Template modifications and check wether all figures are on the right in the X / X / X couple.

Well I would recommend upgrading to the latest for sure, but can't recall that part being buggy.

Clément

Not a single red number on there. And as for the upgrade, my updates expired on the 7th of last month, and apparently you have it so I can't even download the last update I have available. I also refuse to re-buy a product that isn't working right, and I wouldn't know if updating it would even fix it. So, there's that. I'd like to have an update from before the 7th if it's possible so I can try and fix this as I paid for the product updates up to december 7 2017

Top Bottom