[XFA] RM Marketplace

[XFA] RM Marketplace [Paid] 3.9.6

No permission to buy (€8.00)
Can you make it so that the download buttons use theme dependent colors, and not the gradient that you use?
It's kinda annoying to have to change it every time there's an update, and because it looks like the buttons are from the early 2000s.

Can you make it so that the download buttons use theme dependent colors, and not the gradient that you use?
It's kinda annoying to have to change it every time there's an update, and because it looks like the buttons are from the early 2000s.

I think it uses the one from the theme as this is mimicked from the resource manager default one which uses colors from the theme.

I think it uses the one from the theme as this is mimicked from the resource manager default one which uses colors from the theme.
I more meant removing the outline of the buttons, and for themes like UI.X it doesn't seem to follow the colors.

For UI.X, I think this may be normal, they don't use the default layout for the buttons.
You may need to edit the xfa_rmmp_resource_view_header.css template to fit your needs.
Or ask help from the style author.

XFA updated [XFA] RM Marketplace with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and new features

Corrected bugs:
  • ErrorException: Undefined variable: errorPhraseKey - library/XFA/RMMarketPlace/ControllerPublic/User.php:26
  • An exception occurred: getimagesize(*): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in */library/XFA/ThirdParty/pdf-invoicr/phpinvoice.php on line 89
  • Note input on paypal not registered in the note field of the purchase

New features:
  • Option to select the US like shipment address format for shipment info (only applies to purchases...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,

Could you tell me more about how the Service Offers work? For instance, I use RM as classifieds where proof-readers advertise their services. Now say, when a client buys the proof-reader’s service to proof-read his document, how would the client go about submitting this document? Does he have to email it to proof-reader? How would your add-on handle this?

Kind Regards,
Max

Hi,

Sorry didn't get the notification until you pinged me :)

My add-on only handles the sale part, then they have to contact themselves yes.
The problem with services is that it can be wide so I have not implemented anything specifics around that but I am open to suggestions.

Clément

@MtoR

No problem!:) For now, the manual payment option will work for me. I do have one question? So when a customer buys a service using manual payment, no real money is transferred at first, right? Just a PM is sent to the buyer. The money transaction will then be done privately between the buyer and the seller, correct? It there is a disagreement later, both parties can walk away from the deal, right?

Regarding services, is if possible for the seller to offer more than one service at time. For e.g., a logo designer may have three different services to offer: he will design 1 logo for 5$, or 2 logos for 10$ or 4 logos for 20$. Can he offer all three service at the same time and let the client pick just one, depending on the client’s need.

I want to purchase this product...

Please I need a demo site or a site that make use of this add-on

Our website where we sell our products uses it.

No problem!:) For now, the manual payment option will work for me. I do have one question? So when a customer buys a service using manual payment, no real money is transferred at first, right? Just a PM is sent to the buyer. The money transaction will then be done privately between the buyer and the seller, correct? It there is a disagreement later, both parties can walk away from the deal, right?

Yes. For sure they can, the sell is just set as pending payment so it can be cancelled by the buyer if the seller doesn't pay.

Regarding services, is if possible for the seller to offer more than one service at time. For e.g., a logo designer may have three different services to offer: he will design 1 logo for 5$, or 2 logos for 10$ or 4 logos for 20$. Can he offer all three service at the same time and let the client pick just one, depending on the client’s need.

He would have to create 4 services offer.

@MtoR

He would have to create 4 services offer.

So, just to be clear, he would have to create three different resources
(services offer) in the RM. Like so:

Offer 1 (5$)
Offer 2 (10$)
Offer 3 (20$)

Instead of just one offer that combines all three of the above service offers. And let the client pick just one. E.g.:

Offer 1(5$), 2(10$), 3(20$) (includes all three offers, but only one can be bought)

Thank you.

XFA updated [XFA] RM Marketplace with a new update entry:

Maintenance release

Corrected bugs:
  • Missing argument 1 for XenForo_Controller::getErrorOrNoPermissionResponseException(), called in library/XFA/RMMarketPlace/ControllerPublic/User.php on line 26
  • ErrorException: Fatal Error: Can't use function return value in write context - library/XFA/RMMarketPlace/ControllerPublic/Dashboard.php:107
  • ErrorException: Undefined variable: errorPhraseKey - library/XFA/RMMarketPlace/ControllerPublic/User.php:130
  • Error Info A non well formed numeric value...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom