[XFA] RM Marketplace

[XFA] RM Marketplace [Paid] 3.9.6

No permission to buy (€8.00)
I am planning on adding a cart feature.

This is already under development but I made this quick version for our needs on XFA as we will have to add manually licenses again as you might be aware.

Is there anyway for you to add a feature so you can disable options like license duration, Renewal price, Renewal delay, Restriction and Require URL cause I am running a minecraft website for people to post there plugins and I don't want user to be subscription base for users.

Is there anyway for you to add a feature so you can disable options like license duration, Renewal price, Renewal delay, Restriction and Require URL cause I am running a minecraft website for people to post there plugins and I don't want user to be subscription base for users.

You want to avoid users from being able to require duration limited license if I do understand correctly ?

When it says moved to user group on purchase does that mean a user group will be added or their primary user group will change.

As ideally no ones primary group should change

XFA updated [XFA] RM Marketplace with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and new features

Corrected bugs:
  • xfa_rmmp_not_purchased_or_license_not_active phrase missing
  • User are not able to download resources that doesn't require a url to be set before downloading.
  • Viewing terms and conditions doesn't show the terms and conditions but loads a page inside the container instead.
  • ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method PPHttpConfig::removeCurlOption()...

Read the rest of this update entry...

getting this message when trying to make a purchase with a percentage of sale

""We couldn't initialize the communication with Paypal, please contact our staff"".

I have set up the the API credentials and put the info in PPConfiguration.php file.

I have tried with signature and certificate and both are the same.

Server log

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined variable: userName - library/XFA/ThirdParty/Paypal/Core/PPCredentialManager.php:90

Code:
#0 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/library/XFA/ThirdParty/Paypal/Core/PPCredentialManager.php(90): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/xxxxxxx/p...', 90, Array)
#1 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/library/XFA/ThirdParty/Paypal/Core/PPCredentialManager.php(19): PPCredentialManager->initCredential(Array)
#2 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/library/XFA/ThirdParty/Paypal/Core/PPCredentialManager.php(32): PPCredentialManager->__construct(Array)
#3 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/library/XFA/ThirdParty/Paypal/Core/handlers/PPPlatformServiceHandler.php(25): PPCredentialManager::getInstance(Array)
#4 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/library/XFA/ThirdParty/Paypal/Core/PPAPIService.php(75): PPPlatformServiceHandler->handle(Object(PPHttpConfig), Object(PPRequest), Array)
#5 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/library/XFA/ThirdParty/Paypal/Core/PPAPIService.php(55): PPAPIService->runHandlers(Object(PPHttpConfig), Object(PPRequest))
#6 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/library/XFA/ThirdParty/Paypal/Core/PPBaseService.php(51): PPAPIService->makeRequest('Pay', Object(PPRequest))
#7 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/library/XFA/ThirdParty/Paypal/AdaptivePayments/AdaptivePaymentsService.php(192): PPBaseService->call('AdaptivePayment...', 'Pay', Object(PayRequest), Object(PPApiContext), Array)
#8 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/library/XFA/RMMarketPlace/ControllerPublic/Resource.php(501): AdaptivePaymentsService->Pay(Object(PayRequest))
#9 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XFA_RMMarketPlace_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionMarketPlacePurchase()
#10 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(170) "http://xxxxxxx.com/resources/mxq-android-box.1/market-place-purchase?xfa_agree=1&first_name=test&last_name=testing&phone=0000000000&address=11+the+road&additional_info=test"
  ["_GET"] => array(6) {
    ["xfa_agree"] => string(1) "1"
    ["first_name"] => string(5) "test"
    ["last_name"] => string(4) "testing"
    ["phone"] => string(10) "0000000000"
    ["address"] => string(11) "11 the road"
    ["additional_info"] => string(4) "test"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Also

I did a test purchase without a percentage fee for 0.01p with me and my wives pp accounts. The purchase completed correctly, but nothing happened to the members user group I though they could be moved to a new usergroup or ideally the eg a buyer user group could be added to them. I have set this in the options.

Finally when a purchase has been made the item quantity remained at 10, surly this should reduce by 1 after every purchase unless the seller manually adds more items

I have posted this on your site too as I wasn't sure were best to get support

thanks

Last edited:
Saw you posted on both xfa and here, no need to post in both :)

Will answer to you on xfa.

How is the at update looking i'm really needing it soon since I can't really use this add-on until those options are added.

Hey found a bug when a user goes to click buy now and thay back out it shows that the user downloaded the product even thou thay never bought it. I tested it on an alt account and I was not able to download the product but every time I click the but now button it updates that someone downloaded it.

I will have to investigate to see why the number of downloads get incremented.

I am pretty sure though that they don't have access to the ressource though :)

I will have to investigate to see why the number of downloads get incremented.

I am pretty sure though that they don't have access to the ressource though :)
I have also checked and thay do not have access to the resource. I just wanted to make sure that you know that this was going on.

Top Bottom