[XFA] Members Map

[XFA] Members Map [Paid] 1.5.3

No permission to buy (€8.00)
default county should be united states (common sense)
Umm... No, it's not. America is not the center of the world (contrary to some American belief). It should be an optional value field in the ACP (smart sense) ;)

It's already in my short list
I will see what I will can do for lot of features ;)
Seriously... depending on the progress you will do with the next upgrade, I also will decide if I stay with this add-on. If it is not getting progress, I will be deleting it too and move on to another.

to clarify , i did not mean to make the map show america as the default , its when putting in your address , there is every country known to man listed and the UNITED STATES is like most the way down the list , it can be the first one on the list with out breaking any hearts :)

On this add on which i don't use anymore , you had to manually put in your address on a form that don't work correctly , when selecting your country you had a dropdown box thats about a mile long and you have to scroll all the way to your county. its not very user friendly.... heck just change it to America so its closer to the top.

Seriously... depending on the progress you will do with the next upgrade, I also will decide if I stay with this add-on. If it is not getting progress, I will be deleting it too and move on to another.

Honestly I don't know
I have big upgrade in progress with media's contests
So I think start map in June

Hi
I have start update on this addon
I remove form who user register his informations and i have add autocompletion on location field
http://prntscr.com/bhqxin

I have add also geolocation on this field but it's work only on Firefox (Google has disabled geolocation on website which do not have the https, at least I think)

With google informations i will add more statistics (number, percentage...), more options for custom map, and styles properties.

I will add maybe a geoip location by cron task

I have already see it but it use GeoIP extension for PHP and it is not enabled on all servers, particularly on shared, so I have to find a third solution through an API, for example, or a database

Hello @Fredxd ,

This is fixer , I have placed all my eggs in your basket and I Just made a donation towards your efforts on this add-on so you can buy yourself a pizza while working on it. :)

Please try to implement the geo ip address locator , My intentions are to have every member of my site on my map, even if they don't have the default location field filled out.

Thank You,
www.mymilitia.com

Top Bottom