Members map

Members map [Paid] 2.8

No permission to buy ($35.00)
If you're seeing this error message when you load the map, how would you go about resolving it? The map is loaded in the background. Once you click OK it goes away and the map displays fine.

1579801231242.webp

Hey Andy, I've got this installed and working. Couple questions:
  • I had to increase my webserver's connection timeout in order to accomodate the cron. I'd like to set a "no timeout" in my directives instead just for this addon, which I can write but am not sure which file(s) to reference. Any ideas?
  • I'd like to add some CSS Styling to the map, but don't remember how I did it with a previous add-on. I've found some styling Google Map Styling Examples, but am not sure how to apply it. Looks like this addon has only one template, can you provide some guidance?
Thanks for all you do,

Got this working yesterday. Thanks for the mod. When I noticed the dots on the map also showed the username, I disabled it. Is there an easy way to make it so it doesn't display usernames? Love the mod, thank you.

Can "Last Activity Days" be set to zero? OR would that cause a problem on a 35k member forum? Our map is showing hardly any people and we are not sure why? It is set to 365 and was wondering if that might be the cause....but it doesn't show me (and I'm active).

Thoughts on how to rectify?

Same forum as mentioned above
The cron job takes way too long to complete so it times out

Gateway Timeout​

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Edit: Issue has been solved thanks to AndyB :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom