[XFA] Members Map

[XFA] Members Map [Paid] 1.5.3

No permission to buy (€8.00)
Another bug: Noticed that if the city in the US and Europe is the same, that it is possible for a European user to be pinned in the US city. For example "Stavanger" exists in Norway and USA.... it shows the correct location name "Stavanger, Norway" but the pin is shown in "Stavanger, USA"....

Ok this is noted but I think to use a different system on another version. I plan used GeoIP or activated html5 geolocation

@Fredxd can you confirm that future releases will have the "Member Map" menu tab changed to be a child tab under the "Members" navigation tab?
In the meantime, which Template Modification can I disable, or which Template can I edit, to remove the Member Map main navigation?

Anyone tried adding a Members Map sub-nav item to the Members nav tab?
I've edited the navigation template ( /admin.php?templates/navigation.7301 ) and within the <!-- members --> section, added the below;
Code:
<xen:if is="{$user.xfa_mmap_allow_profile_map} || {$user.user_id} == {$visitor.user_id}">
  <li><a href="{$requestPaths.requestUri}#membersMap">{xen:phrase xfa_mmap_profile_tab}</a></li>
</xen:if>
.. which I copied from template xfa_mmap_member_view_tab.
But that hasn't worked.

Sorry but I am unavailable for 2 weeks I have only my smartphone
If you have any questions please create thread on our forum I will respond you when I am back

For options I will look this when I will start update

Abandoning this , other maps already use default location field which is only logical. Left a long list of suggestions on developers site. Members are restless moving to a new map system and eating the cost of this one
  1. need to have locate me button for mobile users to submit location on the map page
  2. need to pull location from the default location field
  3. when you enter an address you don't know if it took it or not (coding errors)
  4. it always says "must enter city" even when city is entered (coding errors)
  5. if you have zip code you don't need city (common sense)
  6. default county should be united states (common sense)
  7. need to send admin an alert when new user is added to map
  8. need to add option to remove tab in nav bar (common sense)
if these changes are implemented we may switch back but we have now turned this feature off on our site.

Last edited:
Abandoning this , other maps already use default location field which is only logical. Left a long list of suggestions on developers site. Members are restless moving to a new map system and eating the cost of this one
  1. need to have locate me button for mobile users to submit location on the map page
  2. need to pull location from the default location field
  3. when you enter an address you don't know if it took it or not (coding errors)
  4. it always says "must enter city" even when city is entered (coding errors)
  5. if you have zip code you don't need city (common sense)
  6. default county should be united states (common sense)
  7. need to send admin an alert when new user is added to map
  8. need to add option to remove tab in nav bar (common sense)
if these changes are implemented we may switch back but we have now turned this feature off on our site.

It's already in my short list
I will see what I will can do for lot of features ;)

Top Bottom