[XFA] Forum Sales - XF2 [Paid] 3.0.1

No permission to buy (€15.00)
XFA updated [XFA] Forum Sales - XF2 with a new update entry:

New features and bug fixes

Corrected bugs:
  • xfa_rmmp_no_purchase_found phrase incorrect name and missing
  • Option to accept other payment means not displayed though permission is set
  • Icons in payment means selection not displayed with XF 2.1
  • ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined property: XF\Mvc\Reply\Error::$thread_id
  • Sticky items for sale not displayed in grid view
  • Price not displayed in thread list when using UI.X 2 style
  • Incorrect items footer layout in grid view when using UI.X 2 style...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @XFA
Trying to install again from scratch on a new server... however it seems that the paths listed, and also methods listed in https://www.xen-factory.com/index.php?threads/rm-marketplace-forum-sales.3321/ are either incorrect or no longer exist?
I.e. It looks like some of the paths may have moved into "XFA Core" and also the editing of "phpinvoice.php" isnt clear - even on FPDF version 1.8.1 which is recommended I cannot find the phrases as the line numbers are incorrect??
Thanks
Paul

Hi,

Path are explained for both xF1 and xF2 version, that's what you need to check out.

Please be more explicit wrt. what is incorrect.

Clément

Just a heads up. It's really annoying that you have to go through manual approval on your website to purchase this.

It's pretty bad user experience for a digital product and you can't view the full screen paypal instructions even when you're waiting for a approval.

Just a heads up. It's really annoying that you have to go through manual approval on your website to purchase this.

It's pretty bad user experience for a digital product and you can't view the full screen paypal instructions even when you're waiting for a approval.

We don't have to go through manual approval, what do you mean ?

We don't have to go through manual approval, what do you mean ?
Might be because of my username but on www.xen-factory.com i've signed up and have the message 'Your account is currently awaiting approval by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken.'

The pay button reads 'Register now and buy a copy for 15.00 EUR' despite being logged in

Might be because of my username but on www.xen-factory.com i've signed up and have the message 'Your account is currently awaiting approval by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken.'

The pay button reads 'Register now and buy a copy for 15.00 EUR' despite being logged in

No not an issue with the username, seems you didn't get the registration approval email, did you ?

Validating your account right now.

I have Install this Addon without problem. I have create test sale and can not pay with Paypal.

Code:
    ErrorException: Fatal Error: XFA\Core\Service\PayPal\AbstractExpressCheckout::__construct(): Failed opening required '/var/www/internal_data/PPConfiguration.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') src/addons/XFA/Core/Service/PayPal/AbstractExpressCheckout.php:27

You have not followed our manual:

New problem. I have very many error. See here https://xenforo.com/community/threads/very-many-error.171804/

I have check navigation_cache.php and here i found this

Code:
    ];
                if ($__navTemp) {
                    $__tree['mypost']['children']['xfa_fss_sales1'] = $__navTemp;
                    $__flat['xfa_fss_sales1'] =& $__tree['mypost']['children']['xfa_fss_sales1'];
                }
            }

if ($__templater->method($__vars['xf']['visitor'], 'hasBoughtItem', array())) {
                $__navTemp = [
        'title' => \XF::phrase('nav.xfa_fss_sales2'),
        'href' => $__templater->func('link', array('forum-sales/purchases', ), false),
        'attributes' => [],
    ];
                if ($__navTemp) {
                    $__tree['mypost']['children']['xfa_fss_sales2'] = $__navTemp;
                    $__flat['xfa_fss_sales2'] =& $__tree['mypost']['children']['xfa_fss_sales2'];
                }
            }

My problem is, i have deinstall Forum Sales and core, also all files. But i have always this code on my navigation_cache.php

I have new create navigation_cache.php same problem. I become 5000 error per hour plese help :(

EDIT: now is crasy. I have new Install Forum Sales. When i disable this addon, i have very many error. When i make enable, is all fine. Where is the error ?????

Last edited:
If you uninstall the add-on templates go away.
Do you have a particular cache add-on running on your website ?

Honestly I don't know, never had such an issue.
If you uninstall the add-on, the templates are gone but here it seems they stay in cache so something must be wrong with your xF install.

I have the cache off now. It is sufficient that I disable the addon only. There are errors immediately. I also do not understand where the data come from. I've never seen anything like it. I install now a test Server with backup for better test.

Reactions: XFA
Top Bottom