[XFA] Force Users Introduce Themselves - XF2

[XFA] Force Users Introduce Themselves - XF2 [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy (€10.00)
Since many boards are running on 2 or more languages - could you implement, that the user is being redirected to the appropriate introduction forum, depending on the users choosen language (FR vs UK vs DE)? By now, there is only one forum available in your setup.

Isn’t something can i implement easier for now
I need to rewrite some part of this addon
So we can do it in custom development
If you want we have dedicated forum in our board support

Regards

We do not have an introduction forum. We have an introductions thread. (one for each year) Please add support for this.

Hello,

It's very good Addon but it's not possible to lock and leave the message who is send when approve or unapprove.

Sorry for my english.

Thanks for all

The plugin is not forcing anyone to introduce themselves. I have set up two minor groups: Approved and Pending. After registration the secondary group is not automatically set to Pending.

The plugin is not forcing anyone to introduce themselves. I have set up two minor groups: Approved and Pending. After registration the secondary group is not automatically set to Pending.
Anyone has reported something about this.
Please check again your configuration

Regards

Please send me a PM with admin access i will check this tomorrow when i back home
Fixed, you need to improve the documentation. Currently the buyer needs to discover how to make this work.

Suggestion: Auto approved by characters quantity in presentation

Top Bottom