[XFA] Forum Sales - XF2

[XFA] Forum Sales - XF2 [Paid] 3.0.1

No permission to buy (€15.00)
I just did a fresh install with no addons, installed core and installed forum sales, activated grid view and made two posts both with images. Grid view is not displayed??

1.webp
2.webp

Last edited:
If I look at the templates and look for modified templates for the Forum Sales theme none are found?

Not template but template modifications, different things.
What you could do is take a screenshot of the template modifications related to my add-on so that I can check.

I just did a fresh install with no addons, installed core and installed forum sales, activated grid view and made two posts both with images. Grid view is not displayed??

View attachment 185623
View attachment 185624

Ah didn't see the second message :)

Well as suspected, there is a template modification that is not applying.
Can you please check which add-on you have installed has template modifications related to the forum_view template ?

Ah didn't see the second message :)

Well as suspected, there is a template modification that is not applying.
Can you please check which add-on you have installed has template modifications related to the forum_view template ?
Hi, I did a fresh install for this check. No addons are installed. Just newest version of xenforo and your core and forum sales addon. Nothing else.

I can give you temp admin if you want to look. I intend on using with other addons. I disabled all addons after you advised the other day and it still did not display so then I backed up install and did a fresh new install with only your addons to check and had the same result. Thanks

Regarding the flat-rate option instead of percentage of sales...

No, this is not something we have implemented yet.
We only have a percentage on sale with a maximum amount (or no limit).

You say yet... is that a planned implementation? That's my biggest requirement, and I would likely buy with that option.

Noticed a missing phrase when redirecting to PayPal
xfa_core_you_are_being_redirected_to_paypal_please_wait

Probably a stupid question. So the admin get's the payment from a person then pays the member? Can the member get the payment directly without any admin involvement? Thanks. :)

Probably a stupid question. So the admin get's the payment from a person then pays the member? Can the member get the payment directly without any admin involvement? Thanks. :)
The percentage is available in both modes, so yes. Centralized mode just acts like an escrow service.

@XFA ,
is it possible to automate the transfer in centralized mode from [forums_owner] to the seller, when the buyer sets the signal that the order has arrived and all is okay? That would make things far more easy for us as forums owners.

is it possible to automate the transfer in centralized mode from [forums_owner] to the seller, when the buyer sets the signal that the order has arrived and all is okay? That would make things far more easy for us as forums owners.

That might be possible but this was not required initially by the kind customer which funded this feature implementation.
Don't hesitate to open a feature request on our forum to see that implemented in a further version.

Top Bottom