[XFA] Extended Cover

[XFA] Extended Cover [Paid] 4.2.9

No permission to buy (€8.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Thread Cover - Bring thread customization to a new level with facebook profile like thread cover image.

Description
Have you ever wished to have a more neater look'n'feel for the threads on your forum ? Then Thread Cover is just what you wished for !

With adequate permissions, your members can select to upload a cover image when they create a new thread on your forum to customize it. This is kinda similar to the facebook profile cover image.

View attachment 118781

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
click on the link named "Fred".
It opens a new window with no URL.

http://www.xen-factory.com/index.php?threads/test-thread-cover.180/

The only thing you see is the new empty browser-window.
Then you need to close this new browser-window.

You probably need to remove the Link from the cover-image ?
Or remove those links atop the cover-image ?
Or remove all links from the cover-image. They are not needed anyway....

View attachment 120855

Hum
When i click on "Fred" i have this => http://prntscr.com/8xr024
So it's ok for me

Does this allow you to have a default cover image based on prefix? If not can it be added? I want both default covers for nodes and prefixes. If a prefix exists then use the default cover image for the prefix. Else fallback to the node cover image.

Does this allow you to have a default cover image based on prefix? If not can it be added? I want both default covers for nodes and prefixes. If a prefix exists then use the default cover image for the prefix. Else fallback to the node cover image.

Currently not. Only the cover for forums exist.
I look for prefixes for the next release

XFA updated [XFA] Thread Cover with a new update entry:

New Feature

Option for manage cover cache
  • Full cache : The image is cached via the browser
  • No cache : A timestamp is updated with the page display, forcing the cache is regenerated. This forces the user to re-download the image every time
  • Cache with timestamp : A timestamp is updated with each update of the cover. So the cache is regenerated to the new display cover

Read the rest of this update entry...

I purchased this a couple weeks ago. I've been testing it and so far it works well.

I plan to make a special forum for members so they can advertise their websites.

And the best part about it is that they can add a url to the cover, so if members create a really attractive cover they will get lots of clicks to their websites.

thanks for this fun add-on!

fred was very professional in fixing bugs and adding new features

Top Bottom