[XFA] Extended Cover

[XFA] Extended Cover [Paid] 4.2.9

No permission to buy (€8.00)
Only getting this if there is prefix support.
Have you an idea of where it might be displayed ?
It should encompass the forum text.

https://xenforo.com/community/forums/announcements/

For for example 'Announcements' should be encompassed within the cover image for the forum, just like you have the thread title encompassing the cover image in threads.

Not for now
Maybe in the next version, I do not know if I'll add it
Hopefully it is added. Only thing stopping me from buying this addon.

shouldnt the thread cover also be displayed in the forum page:
http://www.xen-factory.com/index.php?forums/forum-test.10/

Seems like its only working for the threads inside the forum.

But then again, it is called the THREAD cover.

Would be a good option so that the cover is displayed in the forum too personally.

when i first saw the title of this i thought to myself 'ive been trying to do that for a while, but with forums instead of threads!' so yeah, i'd like to second this suggestion, as it would add a lot of personality to forum areas. i don't need any prefix options, but it would be nice to have the option to set this to display in forum nodes as well as threads.

when i first saw the title of this i thought to myself 'ive been trying to do that for a while, but with forums instead of threads!' so yeah, i'd like to second this suggestion, as it would add a lot of personality to forum areas. i don't need any prefix options, but it would be nice to have the option to set this to display in forum nodes as well as threads.

Ok i will see that for futur release ;)

I have changed the style in my board and now there it does not show the graphic anymore.
See attached.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_461 Dec. 04 15.10.webp
    ScreenHunter_461 Dec. 04 15.10.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 7
  • ScreenHunter_462 Dec. 04 15.11.webp
    ScreenHunter_462 Dec. 04 15.11.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 8
Hi @Wasserlasser
This is the style that not implement the code by default xf in the template that displays the cover or the template has been modified.This prevents template modification worked on style.
If you are available tomorrow (Saturday) we will look at what is wrong;)

Or now if you want ;)
Send me a MP on xen-factory, when you have added admin rights to my account that you had created;)
This will also need to have a debug mode enabled

Top Bottom