[XFA] Extended Cover

[XFA] Extended Cover [Paid] 4.2.9

No permission to buy (€8.00)
I am using this addon for profile covers only. But it adds over a hundred settings and permissions for all other things. Please add a function to turn that all off or just split it up into separate addons. For admins like me this is bloat and it floods my admincp with unneeded settings and permissions.

Used this for many months now, overall it's great.

Suggestion - the ability for the cover image to be the default media image for social shares.

How can I get rid of the title manipulation entirely for threads? The thread style css panels are not enough... you obviously have specific css tucked away manipulating the entirety of the thread title area. In material theme... it screws it up completely.

You be clean like the default

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 10.12.22 am.webp

Instead, with thread cover is:

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 10.12.14 am.webp

ErrorException: Undefined index: thread - library/XFA/ExtendedCover/Extends/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:39

and

ErrorException: Argument 2 passed to XFA_ExtendedCover_Model_Permission_Thread::canManageCoverThread() must be of the type array, null given, called in /var/www/web/htdocs/forum/library/XFA/ExtendedCover/Model/Thread.php on line 68 and defined - library/XFA/ExtendedCover/Model/Permission/Thread.php:23

It seems there is no other addon involved

@XFA @Fredxd I have tried contacting the XFA staff many times via the contact form of your website and sent a few PM's to the @XFA account here on XF with not a single reply.

I have not been able to log into the XFA website for over a month now. Every time I log in I am told that cookies are required for logging into the website (I do not have cookies disabled). This has been a long standing issue and I have not been able to download updates or seek support for an issue I'm having with the extender cover addon.

could *someone* please message me or let me know if this login issue has been resolved? i have tried multiple ways of contacting the XFA staff with no response whatsoever.

I think you need to try another browser, as their website is fine.

ah crap. you're right. seems like there's some addon in my chrome browser that's causing the problem. using incognito mode (i.e. no plugins) lets me log in normally, and edge browser seems to work fine as well.

still, it would have been nice to get a response from the contact form on their site or via PM here on xenforo.

@XFA is not a real account its why i dont received notice when you PM it but i will look your PM tonight when i back home ;)

I am not sure what you mean?

I didnt change anything prior to the version update. And now the cover images in responsive narrow have white margins on both sides.
Hey mate, did you get a fix for this please? It looks shocking tbh in mobile/ipad view.

Top Bottom