[XFA] Extended Cover

[XFA] Extended Cover [Paid] 4.2.9

No permission to buy (€8.00)
@Fredxd I have just bought your addon.
I only allow members with an active account upgrade to have a cover on their profile. I use usergroups permission for this.
I have te4sted if this works with this addon but unfortunately the profile cover stays visible after the permission is removed. Please consider to resolve this.

@Fredxd I have just bought your addon.
I only allow members with an active account upgrade to have a cover on their profile. I use usergroups permission for this.
I have te4sted if this works with this addon but unfortunately the profile cover stays visible after the permission is removed. Please consider to resolve this.

Permissions doesnt work like this
When you remove right from one specifique forum, users thread still here
It's same for user so when you downgrade user you need to remove his cover
If you have big forum with automatic downgrade i suggest you to go our forum and ask custom développement to create extension for this ;)

A discussion thread posted to by multiple people is a different use case compared to one persons profile enhancements.
The feature I am asking for is usergroup permission to display a profile cover. The same as other profile cover addons have.
I am willing to sponsor it and have engaged in conversation.

I am encountering two issues:
  1. Changing transition effect in account preferences does not have any effect. Changing it in admincp options also has no effect.
  2. Even though I disabled target URL this field still shows. I need it gone to prevent spam abuse.

A discussion thread posted to by multiple people is a different use case compared to one persons profile enhancements.
The feature I am asking for is usergroup permission to display a profile cover. The same as other profile cover addons have.
I am willing to sponsor it and have engaged in conversation.

I am encountering two issues:
  1. Changing transition effect in account preferences does not have any effect. Changing it in admincp options also has no effect.
  2. Even though I disabled target URL this field still shows. I need it gone to prevent spam abuse.

Hi for issues please use our forum support
Regards

After the latest update, my cover images in narrow responsive do not fit the cover area anymore.

Any ideas?

I have update css template but you maybe need edit your style properties
If this dont fix you problem send me admin access by PM i will look this ;)

Let me know when you want in to see whats going on with it.

The image does not fill out in all responsive views.
It does in desktop mode.

I assume you need admin >: template and style permissions?

Top Bottom