[XFA] Extended Cover

[XFA] Extended Cover [Paid] 4.2.9

No permission to buy (€8.00)
Sorry, I was asking for people who have purchased the add on to link me to their sites so I can see some live examples of how they're using it :)

Your site worked fine for me on desktop, then I tried to visit on mobile Safari and I got a security error. Now it reads 'Executing in an invalid environment for the supplied user' :-/

Your site worked fine for me on desktop, then I tried to visit on mobile Safari and I got a security error. Now it reads 'Executing in an invalid environment for the supplied user' :-/

I haven't this issue on my Iphone with safari oO

I think it's to do with your SSL cert. I clicked through from a google search result, which has you on https, and it says your account is suspended.

When I try to access without it, it seems to work

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'xfa_ec_transition'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XFA/ExtendedCover/Install/Install.php at line 101
  4. XFA_ExtendedCover_Install_Install::run() in XFA/ExtendedCover/Installer.php at line 21
  5. XFA_ExtendedCover_Installer::install() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/budimuzika/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom