XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I'm having trouble connecting the Twitch API.
I got my API key and configured it in the settings but still unable to connect to the API.

1664742409278.webp
1664742447685.webp

I sent a email the other day with no response yet I am having a issue with Twitch API. I tried adding client id and secret key to Twitch service, but when I hit "save" I get a error related to the browser console for some odd reason? Not sure why, but Youtube works completely fine.

Are you able to click save on any other service? Try disabling any adblockers on your browser... it seems like a local javascript issue.

I disabled my only ad blocking plugin, that didn't work and I have no other plugins on chrome. Forgive me for my ignorance on litespeed compression I checked both Xenforo and cPanel and couldn't find a disable function for it as I never actually had to mess with that before.

Also no I can't click "save" on any other service on this addon. Save works on other things just exclusively to this addon does not work.

Last edited:
I should mention I also use your XenPorta 2 and haven't had save issues with it. Just this one when I click "save". So any support would be appreciated if you need payment for additional support I would understand. I would like this addon to be able to function properly.

Click save on the service edit form does not contact the Twitch API. It's just a simple form save.
There is something else interfering with it, that has nothing to do with this addon. Again, have you tried clicking save on a different service?

Click save on the service edit form does not contact the Twitch API. It's just a simple form save.
There is something else interfering with it, that has nothing to do with this addon. Again, have you tried clicking save on a different service?

Yes, I did it on the others I get the same error.

Top Bottom