XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hi @Jaxel since the upgrade - the stream alert to discord no longer seems to be working for us. Any ideas? Everything seems to be fine in the admin settings.

edit (specifically twitch streams->discord channel) through your discord addon. :)

Looks like a new issue with Twitch and their awful API that has random changes and inconsistent values. I'm seeing it too on my end; about two days ago, Discord notices stopped going out for streams. This is because Twitch's API randomly stopped supporting key->value pairs in their games API query; its a simple fix, by sending array values only, and throwing out the keys... but there was no notice to this change, nor does there seem to be a reason for it.

And because Twitch wasn't reporting back valid game names, when we sent the Discord notice, with an invalid game name... Discord returned an error. You probably didn't notice it, but Twitch channels which weren't playing games from your approved games list, don't have game names listed on them.

Looks like a new issue with Twitch and their awful API that has random changes and inconsistent values. I'm seeing it too on my end; about two days ago, Discord notices stopped going out for streams. This is because Twitch's API randomly stopped supporting key->value pairs in their games API query; its a simple fix, by sending array values only, and throwing out the keys... but there was no notice to this change, nor does there seem to be a reason for it.

And because Twitch wasn't reporting back valid game names, when we sent the Discord notice, with an invalid game name... Discord returned an error. You probably didn't notice it, but Twitch channels which weren't playing games from your approved games list, don't have game names listed on them.
Makes sense. Glad you were able to at least get to the bottom of it! Nice job! :)

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

2.1.1.1 - CHANGELOG

• The "showcase" will now show up on all page-1s, instead of only on the index.
  • Showcase background images are now uploaded directly in the admin CP.
  • Completely redesigned the language menu. It is now more obvious what it does.
  • The language list will now always show, and is generated automatically based on the collection of all languages of current live streams, instead of being generated by your language restrictions. This way you will have a language menu, even if you are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Jaxel , is it possible to change how the top stream showcase works? Or, provide an option for it for those who want it this way.

Make it so clicking the stream takes you to the dedicated page for it (on your domain, not Twitch). So the default behavior when clicking streams below (see image).
1603754561517.webp

So then you don't have the Twitch clutter in the showcase, and you can redirect your users to your detailed page for that stream (for example to show the chat), and keep them on your domain. =) (but if they still want to go to Twitch, they would still find those links when on the details page with chat etc).
1603754687929.webp

Streams with no games (and hence no background) do not automatically show the default background anymore - is this intended? Or does anyone else have this?

Code:
background-image: url('/');

Streams with no games (and hence no background) do not automatically show the default background anymore - is this intended? Or does anyone else have this?

Code:
background-image: url('/');
That's exactly what I'd like to know, is there a way to have a default background again if no game was selected, @Jaxel ?

I had an idea for a feature, if possible.

Would it be possible to add a "Stream" tab to profiles? When a user submits their stream, it then adds a tab to their profile where users who visit their profile can click on their "Stream" tab and see if they're hosting someone or their stream embed right in their profile page? or is this too difficult to do with how the stream showcase works?

Also, there's still no way to have a 'carousel' sort of setup for featured streams? like the first 3 featured streams in an accordion or carousel type setup like how video media works within XenPorta 2 if it's 'featured'? I really think allowing the ability to have more than 1 person featured at a time but not have each stream shown on it's own block making massive amounts of page clutter, would be a great addition to see......every major streaming site offers this sort of functionality.

See here: - https://www.twitch.tv

It would be great to see this accomplished in a future update. If anyone has any ideas on how to accomplish this that @Jaxel might not be aware of, help him out :-)

I'm thinking to buy it, but i can't find here if will fullfil completly my needs.
Is it posible for youtube channel 'a' be posted automaticly at forum node 'a' and youtube channel 'b' at forum node 'b' and so on, and is there a max ?

Top Bottom