XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
my xf version is 2.1.8 patch 2

- email link only allows me to download xenRio streams version 2.0.1.4

1585363698465.webp

Just received this mail:

Hello,

We’ve identified that your Twitch application below is accessing one or more Helix Twitch API endpoints without a valid Twitch OAuth token. We would like to remind you that valid OAuth tokens will soon be required for all Helix endpoints starting on April 30, 2020.

Application Name: XXXXX
Client ID:
XXXXX

What’s changing?
Starting on April 30, 2020, Helix will require the following:

• Use of OAuth across all endpoints, either via an app access token or user access token.
  • The client ID provided in the corresponding header must match the client ID used to generate the OAuth token.

Anything to do here? :)

Just received this mail:

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do about this. Twitch's API authors have always been pants on head retarded. Now requiring Oauth2 certification on ALL endpoints, even endpoints with public information greatly diminishes the use of their API. It pretty much means we can't do any client-side requests anymore. The Kraken API was at least somewhat useful... we may need to go back to their old API and hope they don't deprecate it anytime soon.

Right now, I'm just going to wait and see what breaks.

@Jaxel any easy way for me to make the multiview page a bit more mobile friendly? The buttons seems to be too close to each other and dont look good at all when using mobile browser.

Has anyone else noticed an error when trying to add youtube channels today? I keep getting this:

We seem to have encountered a problem.
An error occurred while connecting with YouTube. Please try again later.

Any ideas?

Also something else I noticed with the widget -- since I like to have featured streams show on the widget (cause that is what gets shown to the homepage) and then if no featured are online, it takes from games or channels. It seems and just want to verify this... that on the widget these options:
  • Restrict by featured streams only
  • Restrict by approved channels only
  • Restrict by approved games only
Are choose one only. I tried doing featured streams and approved games but then I noticed I got nothing displayed until I went back to only one chosen selection. So I guess that is by design or is there a way to kind of enforce the featured before anything else appearing via the widget?

Thanks all. @Jaxel and everyone here - I hope you are all staying safe and well during this current crisis/challenge we're facing.

Just started getting the following errors:
Code:
[LIST]
[*]ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: cursor
[*]src\addons\EWR\Rio\Api\Twitch.php:181
[*]Generated by: Unknown account
[*]18 Apr 2020 at 19:46
[/LIST]
Stack trace
#0 src\addons\EWR\Rio\Api\Twitch.php(181): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', 'C:\\inetpub\\wwwr...', 181, Array)
#1 src\addons\EWR\Rio\Api\Twitch.php(67): EWR\Rio\Api\Twitch::dumpChannels(Object(EWR\Rio\Entity\Service), '100', Array, Array)
#2 [internal function]: EWR\Rio\Api\Twitch::dumpStreams(Object(EWR\Rio\Entity\Service), '100', Array, Array)
#3 src\addons\EWR\Rio\Repository\Stream.php(47): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 src\addons\EWR\Discord\Repository\RioStream.php(12): EWR\Rio\Repository\Stream->scrapeStreams()
#5 src\addons\EWR\Rio\Cron\Scrape.php(14): EWR\Discord\Repository\RioStream->scrapeStreams()
#6 [internal function]: EWR\Rio\Cron\Scrape::scrapeStreams(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#7 src\XF\Job\Cron.php(34): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#8 src\XF\Job\Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#9 src\XF\Job\Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#10 src\XF\Job\Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#11 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#12 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(45) "https://domain.com/streams/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I think Jaxel mentioned it before as being a twitch api issue on their end?
Haven't found anything in this thread by looking for the error message itself.

Might have something to do with that, though:
Right now, I'm just going to wait and see what breaks.

However there's surely a way to handle this more gracefully than an entry in the server error log.

Just started getting the following errors:
Code:
[LIST]
[*]ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: cursor
[*]src\addons\EWR\Rio\Api\Twitch.php:181
[*]Generated by: Unknown account
[*]18 Apr 2020 at 19:46
[/LIST]
Stack trace
#0 src\addons\EWR\Rio\Api\Twitch.php(181): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', 'C:\\inetpub\\wwwr...', 181, Array)
#1 src\addons\EWR\Rio\Api\Twitch.php(67): EWR\Rio\Api\Twitch::dumpChannels(Object(EWR\Rio\Entity\Service), '100', Array, Array)
#2 [internal function]: EWR\Rio\Api\Twitch::dumpStreams(Object(EWR\Rio\Entity\Service), '100', Array, Array)
#3 src\addons\EWR\Rio\Repository\Stream.php(47): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 src\addons\EWR\Discord\Repository\RioStream.php(12): EWR\Rio\Repository\Stream->scrapeStreams()
#5 src\addons\EWR\Rio\Cron\Scrape.php(14): EWR\Discord\Repository\RioStream->scrapeStreams()
#6 [internal function]: EWR\Rio\Cron\Scrape::scrapeStreams(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#7 src\XF\Job\Cron.php(34): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#8 src\XF\Job\Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#9 src\XF\Job\Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#10 src\XF\Job\Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#11 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#12 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(45) "https://domain.com/streams/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
been getting this error too...

I just tested the Twitch API, the "cursor" is still part of their API, and should be returned on EVERY response.

But their API is garbage as usual, and sometimes doesn't send it.

I swear Twitch tests changes to their API in their live environment. Stuff like essential variables disappearing randomly happens all the time. It's as if they change something, accidentally break it, and then have to fix it a few days later. It looks like they fixed the cursor last night at around 10:05 PM.

Last edited:
I'm also getting those twitch API server errors, and it's quite annoying......any workaround available to stop them for now?

Top Bottom