XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Nope. It was a permission issue.

Trying to add a YouTube channel. Enabled YouTube service and entered in correct API key. I go to add a YouTube channel and get this

An error occurred while connecting with YouTube. Please try again later.

Can you only add gaming channels to your add-on? I tried several different ones, all with the same results.

?

Last edited:
Who can help me with this:
twitch API shows streamer is offline but it is online, sometimes it takes 10 minutes or more before it goes from offline to online

Any help? Rough support (n)

Trying to add a YouTube channel. Enabled YouTube service and entered in correct API key. I go to add a YouTube channel and get this

Can you only add gaming channels to your add-on? I tried several different ones, all with the same results.

?

Any help? Rough support (n)

?
For some reason, the author doesn't want to answer this question. I asked for it myself and no answer.

Anyway, i think i have my answer: The API uses YouTube Gaming but the problem is that YouTube Gaming no longer exists so there are no more API.

Maybe there is another API now but a few days ago, the Google site was not updated and still offered an API key for YouTube Gaming.

For some reason, the author doesn't want to answer this question. I asked for it myself and no answer.

Anyway, i think i have my answer: The API uses YouTube Gaming but the problem is that YouTube Gaming no longer exists so there are no more API.

Maybe there is another API now but a few days ago, the Google site was not updated and still offered an API key for YouTube Gaming.

Thank you man. Appreciate the heads up.

@Jaxel possible feature request? Can you add a "Featured Streams" widget? so if a stream is ticked as "Featured" a widget can be placed anywhere on the site/forum through the widgets function in Xenforo, these featured streams would then form a carousel of sorts within the widget similar to something seen within media gallery's widget or even something like the below image?

GzvcAuw.png

If this is already possible, could you please provide instructions on how to accomplish this? as I can't seem to get it to work?

It's hard to do video in carousels with multiple services. There is no unified function to start and stop video. Thats why the features slider for XenPorta only supports YouTube.

I've had seen Rio running for awhile now with no complaints or issues; I don't usually have to mess with it other than to add in featured broadcasters.

Today I noticed that there are a lot of streams (I pull from streamers I've added and from game IDs) -- coming from different countries that are not necessarily content appropriate. Is there any way to be able to block streams by country, @Jaxel ?? I figure it may not be, since that information is not contained in a stream URL... but can't hurt to ask.

Thanks!

It's hard to do video in carousels with multiple services. There is no unified function to start and stop video. Thats why the features slider for XenPorta only supports YouTube.
Makes sense. What about just focusing on say Mixer streams for this functionality then? would that be do-able or would it run into the same issue you specified?

Is it possible to give streams/channels listed as favorite priority over anything else streaming? I thought this was how it worked, but then noticed on my "Now Streaming" widgets and such that the favorite/featured channel/streamer is not always the one being pushed out as the main stream --- it's there, just not at the top of the list. Am I doing something wrong?

@Jaxel something i noticed, my 'featured' area only works for Twitch streamers, but when a Mixer streamer is featured they don't show as online under the Featured tab, is this a bug? How can I go about getting it to work for both Twitch and Mixer streams?

upgraded to xf2 and this addon was a must....buuuuut I just know I'm not doing something correct....
Code:
#0 src/addons/EWR/Rio/Api/Twitch.php(61): EWR\Rio\Api\Twitch::dumpAll(Object(EWR\Rio\Entity\Service), '000', Array, Array)
#1 [internal function]: EWR\Rio\Api\Twitch::dumpStreams(Object(EWR\Rio\Entity\Service), '000', Array, Array)
#2 src/addons/EWR/Rio/Repository/Stream.php(47): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 src/addons/EWR/Rio/Cron/Scrape.php(14): EWR\Rio\Repository\Stream->scrapeStreams()
#4 [internal function]: EWR\Rio\Cron\Scrape::scrapeStreams(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#5 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#9 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#10 {main}

Top Bottom