XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
YouTube can't display the stream if you're not live. YouTube generates a new URL every time you go live (because it's a new video)... so it won't know where the video is, until it scrapes and finds the channel live. YouTube sucks.

Is there any way you'd be able to add Facebook live streams to this addon? My forum is for a facebook group which people stream in 24/7. It would be super handy to prevent the users from bouncing between facebook and our forum to watch the streams.

Facebook streams are getting more popular including DLIve. I would also like to see these added.

I am trying to make a widget for the main portal of my page, but when I make a center widget, it does not show the streams as your media app does. It shows the streams really really huge.

Facebook streams are getting more popular including DLIve. I would also like to see these added.

I am trying to make a widget for the main portal of my page, but when I make a center widget, it does not show the streams as your media app does. It shows the streams really really huge.

Facebook does not have an API to see if a user is live streaming...

DLive does have an API... but they never respond to their developer application requests.

CSS is your answer.

@Jaxel Still having an issue with 'featured' streamers of even showing up properly in the featured page or via a widget on my main portal page. However, I did notice it does work for Twitch, but not Mixer, could this be a Mixer API issue or maybe an issue in the coding that needs to be corrected? :)

If you'd like to test this for yourself, I will happily create an account for my forum for you to do some testing?

site: https://www.revillution.net

i cant add channel.

Code:
Error: Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Api/Twitch.php at line 28

EWR\Rio\Api\Twitch::dumpChannel()
    call_user_func_array() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Repository/Channel.php at line 93
    EWR\Rio\Repository\Channel->scrapeChannel() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Pub/Controller/Channel.php at line 45
    EWR\Rio\Pub\Controller\Channel->actionSubmit() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

i cant add channel.

Code:
Error: Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Api/Twitch.php at line 28

EWR\Rio\Api\Twitch::dumpChannel()
    call_user_func_array() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Repository/Channel.php at line 93
    EWR\Rio\Repository\Channel->scrapeChannel() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Pub/Controller/Channel.php at line 45
    EWR\Rio\Pub\Controller\Channel->actionSubmit() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
Did you install the XF 2.0 version on XF 2.1? Or vice versa?

Also, your error was literally asked on the last page... so your review isn't accurate.

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

2.1.0.2 - CHANGELOG

• Support for DLive has been added. DLive is a new streaming platform growing in popularity as people leave Twitch and YouTube due to complaints abour censorship.
    • Like Picarto, DLive does not allow external embedding, so clicking a DLive stream will instead force a redirect.
    • To install DLive, just import the service's XML file from the _api folder.
  • Support for Stream.Me has been dropped. It is recommended you delete Stream.Me from your services...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I need to know why some games do not pull all of the streams? The games: Anthem and Red Dead Redemption 2, do not pull of of them streams from Twitch...

Hi @Jaxel
Everything workt good except the live YouTube
I added a channel
In Streams is see this OFFLINE the stream is live, when I clicked on the picture i got a blue screen with a play button, when i click on that button I see the live stream.
Can you help me to solve this.
And yes I modified the URL when live view is started?

1582473935116.png

1582473848132.png

Last edited:
Good to know, thank you. The add-on is working as expected, but for some reason I do not see "Streams" when using an iPhone and checking the menu.

"Streams" shows on the desktop menu with a red number count, but on mobile it's missing?

Top Bottom