XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
The featured streams is in the public template, I did edit it before having to reinstall.

As for uncategorized, there isn't an option but I am sure you can remove it as well from the template.

I am so tempted to ask for my money back for all the add-ons created by this guy because the level of support is awful. It's like most of his replies are 'its not my problem', go do it yourself. We have to wait ages for any kind of reply and it's usually a blunt one. Not that I would get my money back anyway.

Can you please show a little support, you have our money, we are your customers still. You need to explain why the heck it's not showing the stream count..?? It is so irritating, I didn't buy the add-on to miss features or parts of it not working. I have waited days for your response, how is that in a way fair?

Like the level of arrogance is not necessary.

I am so tempted to ask for my money back for all the add-ons created by this guy because the level of support is awful. It's like most of his replies are 'its not my problem', go do it yourself. We have to wait ages for any kind of reply and it's usually a blunt one. Not that I would get my money back anyway.

Can you please show a little support, you have our money, we are your customers still. You need to explain why the heck it's not showing the stream count..?? It is so irritating, I didn't buy the add-on to miss features or parts of it not working. I have waited days for your response, how is that in a way fair?

Like the level of arrogance is not necessary.

I think all the addon developers are waiting for XF2 to have an update to help fix some of the addon issues... Just guessing.

Twitch on the other hand is painfully switching stuff around and causes issues for developers.

Thanks that fixed the notification badge.

I am still having issues with submitting YouTube via the front-end.
What happens is when I submit a Live YouTube channel, it does this (click to enlarge):
YTFE.webp
When I click play it does this (click to enlarge):
YTFE2.webp

When I refresh or even go to the main stream page, it still stays the same until it scrapes after 15 minutes or if you force scrape then it works.

I don't know why this happens, I don't recall it happened before? This can't be normal as with Twitch when you submit a channel it instantly starts working.

If this is normal for YouTube then it will cause a lot of confusion for people and resubmitting constantly thinking it hasn't worked until the next automatic scrape.

I will await your response.

Last edited:
That is by design. YouTube does not have universal channel embed codes. So unless a stream is detected as live, there will be errors in the embed code... because we don't know the parameters of the current live stream's video... because as I said, YouTube does not have universal embed codes.

So until a channel is actually live, and the live video is available through the YouTube API... you won't be able to view a YouTube stream.

That is by design. YouTube does not have universal channel embed codes. So unless a stream is detected as live, there will be errors in the embed code... because we don't know the parameters of the current live stream's video... because as I said, YouTube does not have universal embed codes.

So until a channel is actually live, and the live video is available through the YouTube API... you won't be able to view a YouTube stream.

Thank you for the explanation.

The date of last activity and last scrape all say Jan 1, 1970 even after testing with a channel that was live (it showed last scrape as being a few minutes ago, until said live channel was removed)

Do you have an import script for Livestream?

Finally, do you know if it is possible to have Facebook Live from Pages (Not users) this would be extremely useful as a lot of users are now opting to stream direct to their Facebook Page.

Running the latest updated version.

3 weeks ago I emailed the above as directed for support after purchase, after no reply I posted here a week later.. Yet still no reply.. ? Cheers

The featured streams is in the public template, I did edit it before having to reinstall.

Which template exactly? The name of the template.

@Jaxel Is there a way to force the Twitch chat to be in DARK mode, for guests? When I'm logged in, it auto fetches that I have dark mode, but I'd like this to be enabled by default for all guests. The glaring super white chat room doesn't look pretty..

when you go on add-ons list, click public templates, there should one one with a .less template, just remove the part where it says gold, you will see.

@Jaxel Is there a way to force the Twitch chat to be in DARK mode, for guests? When I'm logged in, it auto fetches that I have dark mode, but I'd like this to be enabled by default for all guests. The glaring super white chat room doesn't look pretty..

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

2.0.0.6 - CHANGELOG

• Added support for Picarto scraping... keep in mind that Picarto does not actually have foreign embed codes to allow you to embed their streams on your website. Because of this, when clicking on a Picarto stream, it will act as if you are using the "REDIRECT" stream layout. Channel avatars will also not be available.
  • Added support for "theme" matching on embed codes. Now embeds will match the style type of the currently active skin for your forum. (light or dark)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Change the video HTML code for Twitch to:
Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="100%" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen src="//player.twitch.tv/?channel={serviceVAL1}&autoplay={apTF}&theme={theme}"></iframe>

Top Bottom