XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Thanks for working on the update quickly @Jaxel !

I upgraded.. uninstalled.. re-installed but i'm getting the same error any ideas.. cheers

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Undefined variable $streams in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Api/YouTube.php at line 79
  1. XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Api/YouTube.php at line 79
  2. EWR\Rio\Api\YouTube::dumpChannel()
  3. call_user_func_array() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Repository/Channel.php at line 93
  4. EWR\Rio\Repository\Channel->scrapeChannel() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Admin/Controller/Channel.php at line 32
  5. EWR\Rio\Admin\Controller\Channel->actionScrape() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2487
  10. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  11. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
That's just an error within the error catch itself. It's irrelevant, and can wait for another update to get fixed. The problem you are having is why the error is catching in the first place. You probably don't have an API key set up.

That's just an error within the error catch itself. It's irrelevant, and can wait for another update to get fixed. The problem you are having is why the error is catching in the first place. You probably don't have an API key set
API Key setup and installed.. The Youtube API console is showing traffic but 100% errors - can't see what the error is though

For the Youtube API key, you only need 1 key? Or is 2 required? Also, i can't remember how I set that up....... any help would be appreciated.

@Jaxel , So i put the v3 app data key into the Youtube service and it still gives me an error when I try to add a youtube channel?

I tried adding a channel that was currently live using the actual URL to the stream itself and I got this error:
image_2023-11-11_131712590.png

site: https://www.revillution.net

URL used to add:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Again, that error is irrelevant. It's an error within the error catch itself. The problem is you need to figure out what error is catching in the first place. I just tested your URL on my own site, and it worked fine. Which means your issue is with your API key most likely.

I think it's a "v1" API key, is that an issue? I can try making a new API key...... I made another and put it in and when i hit save i got this error:

image_2023-11-11_132758079.png

That happened when I force-scraped.....also left a server log.....I tried again and no dice. Same issue :(

Not sure what the problem is....I have my API key set up the way you said and it still doesn't want to work @Jaxel .

Also this:
image_2023-11-11_135147610.webp

Last edited:
I figured it out. There was a typo, that only got exposed if you did not have XenMedio as well.

Fixed now in 2.1.1.7a. You can download the file, upload and rebuild the addon.

Last edited:
@Jaxel , I noticed I still get this randomly:
Code:
[LIST]
[*]ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "service_video" on null
[*]src/addons/EWR/Rio/Pub/Controller/Stream.php:304
[*]Generated by: Unknown account
[*]Nov 11, 2023 at 1:55 PM
[/LIST]
[HEADING=2]Stack trace[/HEADING]
#0 src/addons/EWR/Rio/Pub/Controller/Stream.php(304): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/home/revillu2/...', 304)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): EWR\Rio\Pub\Controller\Stream->actionPopout(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('EWR\\Rio:Stream', 'Popout', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(EWR\Rio\Pub\Controller\Stream), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(EWR\Rio\Pub\Controller\Stream), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}
[HEADING=2]Request state[/HEADING]
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(38) "/streams/1/untoldmight/10638050/popout"
  ["referrer"] => string(20) "https://xenforo.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I thought this was fixed?

Also when i try adding a youtube channel I still get this:

image_2023-11-11_140940634.png

this is what my API is looking like:

API_Settings-edited.png

Last edited:
I noticed I still get this:
Code:
[LIST]
[*]ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "service_video" on null
[*]src/addons/EWR/Rio/Pub/Controller/Stream.php:304
[*]Generated by: Unknown account
[*]Nov 11, 2023 at 1:55 PM
[/LIST]
[HEADING=2]Stack trace[/HEADING]
#0 src/addons/EWR/Rio/Pub/Controller/Stream.php(304): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/home/revillu2/...', 304)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): EWR\Rio\Pub\Controller\Stream->actionPopout(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('EWR\\Rio:Stream', 'Popout', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(EWR\Rio\Pub\Controller\Stream), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(EWR\Rio\Pub\Controller\Stream), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}
[HEADING=2]Request state[/HEADING]
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(38) "/streams/1/untoldmight/10638050/popout"
  ["referrer"] => string(20) "https://xenforo.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I thought this was fixed?
It was... Line 300 explicitly runs: $service = $this->assertServiceExists($params->service_id);

It looks like your line 304 isn't matching. Are you sure you uploaded the new files?

It was... Line 300 explicitly runs: $service = $this->assertServiceExists($params->service_id);

It looks like your line 304 isn't matching. Are you sure you uploaded the new files?
yes I uploaded the new files. I don't however, have XenMedio installed. I only have Rio and Porta installed.

I would hate to uninstall and re-install the add-on completely but I guess I could if need be, everyone would have to re-add their streams........and I'd have to get the API keys for Twitch and Trovo.

yes I uploaded the new files. I don't however, have XenMedio installed. I only have Rio and Porta installed.

I would hate to uninstall and re-install the add-on completely but I guess I could if need be, everyone would have to re-add their streams........and I'd have to get the API keys for Twitch and Trovo.
XenMedio has nothing to do with this error. I have no idea what's causing it. I can not replicate it, and others who have tried can't replicate it either. It seems to be completely unique to you.

XenMedio has nothing to do with this error. I have no idea what's causing it. I can not replicate it, and others who have tried can't replicate it either. It seems to be completely unique to you.
So what should I do? I'm baffled and keep getting errors that shouldn't be happening. Just got this one again:

image_2023-11-11_142810401.webp

Also i don't think this has anything to do with it, but I'm also on Cloudflare? I don't think that would cause an issue......

What would be the best way to fix this? Is completely uninstalling/re-installing the add-on the only option?

Okay, I uploaded a 2.1.1.7b. Upload and rebuild that. I simply re-arranged a few things. Tell me if it fixes it for you. I have no idea, because I can't reproduce the error to test it.

Top Bottom