XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
This doesn't come up on my Articles that I have created.
Make sure the account you are using is in a group that has the Submit Article Promotion and Submit Feature Promotion rights. I have given these to my admins and mods but I don't think anyone has them by default.

This doesn't come up on my Articles that I have created.
As mendalla suggested, go to permissions and check that administrators can promote threads to articles first. Once you tick all the boxes to "yes," go back to a thread and you will be able to populate the article page.

Make sure the account you are using is in a group that has the Submit Article Promotion and Submit Feature Promotion rights. I have given these to my admins and mods but I don't think anyone has them by default.
As mendalla suggested, go to permissions and check that administrators can promote threads to articles first. Once you tick all the boxes to "yes," go back to a thread and you will be able to populate the article page.
Thank you so much my site now displays the news but the news page has caused 2 main issues.

All Posts that are displaying are in double.
The Features bar doesn't get to the forum page unless the Features bar is mid image rotation.

Attachments

• Test_IMG_Zenporta_3.webp
    Test_IMG_Zenporta_3.webp
    32 KB · Views: 20
Thank you so much my site now displays the news but the news page has caused 2 main issues.

All Posts that are displaying are in double.
The Features bar doesn't get to the forum page unless the Features bar is mid image rotation.
:eek: We don't know much about your setup, so it is hard to know wut is going on. Are you using XF default or a custom skin? If you are using XF 2.2 default, and you are promoting threads to articles that are already articles as per XF's new article feature, then there is a conflict between the xenporta addon and XF's article feature. @Jaxel may know more about this.

:eek: We don't know much about your setup, so it is hard to know wut is going on. Are you using XF default or a custom skin? If you are using XF 2.2 default, and you are promoting threads to articles that are already articles as per XF's new article feature, then there is a conflict between the xenporta addon and XF's article feature. @Jaxel may know more about this.
Okay after further checking, I found that the double article issue was caused by an extra widget the forum page, but I still have not found out why the feature bar doesn't link to the forums unless it is opened in a new tab or clicked on while is it mid-rotation.

It doesn't seem to be an issue within the options as you can open the link through the means before, but I have no idea what it could be.

I also linked the Widget Settings for the Features bar, if that helps.

Attachments

• Test_IMG_Zenporta_4.webp
    Test_IMG_Zenporta_4.webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 17
just quite haven't taken the plunge to xF2.2...I'm still on xF2.1.x. Any issues with upgrading this to the latest?

just quite haven't taken the plunge to xF2.2...I'm still on xF2.1.x. Any issues with upgrading this to the latest?
I had no problems but I was testing in a dev environment all through the 2.2 betas, including the XenPorta releases as they came. Upgrade your site to 2.2.1 (or whatever is latest when you get there), then grab 2.2.0.4 of Xenporta (or whatever is latest) and upgrade it.

@Jaxel Google is not happy with your link anchorage:

Bbow32r.png

Is there a way you can address this in your next update? Thank you!

When using the below code from the FAQ to insert the content between articles does anyone know how I would go about making the widget blocks be the same height as the article blocks themselves (When using the Grid format)? By default, they end up being a fraction of the size throwing the layout out. I've tried a few things but it causes more layout issues such as the widget blocks overlapping with the article ones

HTML:
<xf:if is="$context.i % 3 == 0"><div class="porta-article-item">
    <div class="block-container porta-article-container">
        <h3 class="block-header">{$title}</h3>
        <div class="block-body block-row">
            This widget will appear after every third article.
        </div>
    </div>
</div></xf:if>

Hello everyone here

If i don't ready with adding useful thread as an article yet, can i still have use Xenporta as portal?

I upgraded to latest XF and Porta versions, but now I have threads (i.e. articles) showing thread title twice: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/index.php?news/

I also use nulumia's add-on.

Can you help me show thread title only once?
Did you try disabling the other add-on in ACP? That might narrow it down as to whether it is an add-on conflict. If that fixes it, then maybe look at the settings for both add-ons to see if there is a tweak to one or both that will fix it.

Hi Guys!

I want to make my forums home page into a "news feed" from various sites news (I would give credit! ) filtered by my forums topics.
(So for example if I would make the forum about video games, I would filter cnn and FoxNews articles by video games - JUST and example!).

With this ad-on, is it possible? Is it possible at all? Is it a good idea at all?

Thanks a lot for the help.

Does it work with Xenforo 2.2?
Because I dont see any articles nor the option to "Promote to article" in the threads....

Top Bottom