XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Okay... I've spent the past day going through all different digital distribution platforms, finding which ones work, and which ones don't.

Everything has been imported into DPD, and product emails will be going out within the next 30 minutes... prepare for the spam.

DPD also supports Stripe... so the few of you in Turkey and other countries that don't have access to Paypal, can now purchase using a credit card.

Last edited:
Is there a way to duplicate the position Articles list: Above (split) or is there an option that i display in this section 4 HTML Widgets:

Widget 1 Widget 2
Widget 3 Widget 4

Me too. Never got any email.

By the chance and out of tongue Mr. @Jaxel

If I remember well, you've 10, really good in quality modules. But here stop the positive things and start the negative points:
  1. You've a website which actually is a games community. Nothing for your clients. Not even a simple forum.
  2. You said somewhere in your posts here "I don't reply to questions, that I've replied a dozen of times before". Wrong, sorry. Not a dozen, but a thousand of times you must reply to the same question (unless if this question is on the FAQ section), if it comes from different client. What do you expect? eg If I've a question for this module, to read 80 pages of posts to see if my question has been replied before?
  3. You use a strange way for downloading updates. Emailing is not like 20 years ago when all emails delivered even if it was spam. Now almost 90% of the incoming emails are blocking from mail servers especially the big ones like Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo etc. As an example the emailing for this update. Already 3 clients (plus me) wrote that they didn't got the email.
Business in not just collecting money. Business is not games like your community.

With the best regards for your work but not for your support.
- Chris

Sorry to butt in here, but with regards to

(1) Does he need a separate forum, and if he was to do such and put the additional time into such would he be just in increasing his licence fees to say annual rather than a one-off payment?

(2) You can search all 80 pages of the thread using the search facility here: (Select 'This thread')
1601833911974.png

(3) I refer you back to point (1)

I might be out of line by answering for him but I often see people criticising the add-on developers for the way they handle their affairs. The majority of the developers do it not as a business to but support with add-ons the XF product.
If they were to run as a business then I would rather suspect a lot of add-ons would be out of the price range of many users.

I often wonder why add-on developers bother in face of the criticism they face at times

<rant over><satisfied customer>

But the payment is a one-off payment is it not? It's not an annual licence with support.

May I suggest that we add a (4) to the list of demands/opinions above and that would be to make this add-on a paid add-on with an annual, 6 month or even 3 month licence like some other developers charge, that way @Jaxel could offer the service some require - win-win

Edit: This reply was to one previous to this that the poster has since deleted.

Last edited:
You use a strange way for downloading updates. Emailing is not like 20 years ago when all emails delivered even if it was spam. Now almost 90% of the incoming emails are blocking from mail servers especially the big ones like Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo etc. As an example the emailing for this update. Already 3 clients (plus me) wrote that they didn't got the email.
Look at the distribution change @Jaxel just made upthread. He has now rectified this one IMHO. There is a web portal (he posted the link in this thread) you can access to download the updates. The emails will be to notify you there is something to retrieve.

Look at the distribution change @Jaxel just made upthread. He has now rectified this one IMHO. There is a web portal (he posted the link in this thread) you can access to download the updates. The emails will be to notify you there is something to retrieve.
This is what I wrote. That I never got any email.

Top Bottom