XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Is there away to shorten the size of embedded video? The video is too large and its breaking up my article page. Thanks

Give a try by adding at the template extra.less the code below. For me it works in all places with embed videos. Most probably it will also works in your case
CSS:
.bbMediaWrapper,
.bbMediaJustifier {
    width: 100% !important;
}

PS: If you don't mind, but I love to play with usernames :) ..... Is it a combination of First and Family names? "Πέτρος Παπάς" born on 1976? :)

Give a try by adding at the template extra.less the code below. For me it works in all places with embed videos. Most probably it will also works in your case
CSS:
.bbMediaWrapper,
.bbMediaJustifier {
    width: 100% !important;
}

PS: If you don't mind, but I love to play with usernames :) ..... Is it a combination of First and Family names? "Πέτρος Παπάς" born on 1976? :)
Thanks! I'm going to try it..

I was thinking it is too obvious, so I didn't mentioned it, but you have for each style this:

[8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO > Feature Slider​

There you can define how you want videos to look like.

You control with styles how you want your portal to look like, like any other part of your site.

I was thinking it is too obvious, so I didn't mentioned it, but you have for each style this:

[8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO > Feature Slider​

There you can define how you want videos to look like.

You control with styles how you want your portal to look like, like any other part of your site.

I entered all the media width to 250px but my pc screen still looks like this. It’s fine on mobile though.

Attachments

• D4E5F10D-3E94-461E-9215-800D4BEDA5D5.webp
    D4E5F10D-3E94-461E-9215-800D4BEDA5D5.webp
    110.3 KB · Views: 9
Sorry, my bad, you want to influence all video content.

You have core_bbcode.less template, there's this:

.bbMediaWrapper,
.bbMediaJustifier
{
width: 560px;
max-width: 100%;
margin: 0;
So, you want to influence this, and the way is more or less what Christeris suggested, but you target width in pixels (I guess you want that).

Also, you have this mod: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/s9e-media-sites.5973/ I think you can here also manually decide on width of embedded content.

Sorry, my bad, you want to influence all video content.

You have core_bbcode.less template, there's this:

So, you want to influence this, and the way is more or less what Christeris suggested, but you target width in pixels (I guess you want that).

Also, you have this mod: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/s9e-media-sites.5973/ I think you can here also manually decide on width of embedded content.
It actually made it worse.. The videos are still overlapping each other and now the nav bar went all over the screen so I had to remove the code.

I get this error from XenPorta 2 after upgrading to 2.2.0 on my test site when I view a forum or post that's shown as an "Article":

LogicException: Could not find repository 'EWR\Porta\Repository\Author' for 'EWR\Porta:Author' in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 258
  1. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getRepository() in src/XF/Mvc/Controller.php at line 901
  2. XF\Mvc\Controller->repository() in src/addons/EWR/Porta/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 42
  3. EWR\Porta\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 11
  4. XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
  9. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 464
  10. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Any help is appreciated, or is there an update for 2.2.0 coming for XenPorta 2 @Jaxel ?

I get this error from XenPorta 2 after upgrading to 2.2.0 on my test site when I view a forum or post that's shown as an "Article":

LogicException: Could not find repository 'EWR\Porta\Repository\Author' for 'EWR\Porta:Author' in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 258
  1. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getRepository() in src/XF/Mvc/Controller.php at line 901
  2. XF\Mvc\Controller->repository() in src/addons/EWR/Porta/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 42
  3. EWR\Porta\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 11
  4. XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
  9. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 464
  10. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Any help is appreciated, or is there an update for 2.2.0 coming for XenPorta 2 @Jaxel ?
There already is a 2.2 update... you should install it.

@Jaxel Interesting, now I don't get to download when I use download link I received with purchase. Maybe too soon to try to download latest version?

Upgraded but now I'm getting this message...

There are templates that may be outdated.

Page Container
editor.less
thread_view

Top Bottom