XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I just bought and installed this (I was a long time user on XF1) getting a similar error to other users:
Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Macro public:EWRporta_article_macros:article_comment is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:586
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Macro public:EW...', '/srv/www/metabu...', 586, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(586): trigger_error('Macro public:EW...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(700): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateMacro('public', 'EWRporta_articl...', 'article_comment')
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/thread_view.php(596): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('EWRporta_articl...', 'article_comment', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(85) "/threads/identified-art-bells-ufo-aluminum-louvered-sheets-heat-exchanger-fins.11012/"
  ["referrer"] => string(30) "https://www.metabunk.org/home/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/identified-art-bells-ufo-aluminum-louvered-sheets-heat-exchanger-fins_11012/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

This is triggered by the Content Ratings plugin from @Xon. I would suspect it's his problem, but since the same error crops up with different plugins, it seems like maybe it's something not being fully implemented by XenPorta?

The error results in blank articles in XenPorta.

This is triggered by the Content Ratings plugin from @Xon. I would suspect it's his problem, but since the same error crops up with different plugins, it seems like maybe it's something not being fully implemented by XenPorta?
This is an issue with a template for this add-on not being found (public:EWRporta_article_macros:article_comment), nothing to-do with my add-ons.

I just bought and installed this (I was a long time user on XF1) getting a similar error to other users:
Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Macro public:EWRporta_article_macros:article_comment is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:586
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Macro public:EW...', '/srv/www/metabu...', 586, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(586): trigger_error('Macro public:EW...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(700): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateMacro('public', 'EWRporta_articl...', 'article_comment')
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/thread_view.php(596): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('EWRporta_articl...', 'article_comment', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(85) "/threads/identified-art-bells-ufo-aluminum-louvered-sheets-heat-exchanger-fins.11012/"
  ["referrer"] => string(30) "https://www.metabunk.org/home/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/identified-art-bells-ufo-aluminum-louvered-sheets-heat-exchanger-fins_11012/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

The error results in blank articles in XenPorta.
It looks like you had a hiccup while installing the plugin and not all the templates were installed. Rebuild the addon.

Also consider reverting your templates.

This is an issue with a template for this add-on not being found (public:EWRporta_article_macros:article_comment), nothing to-do with my add-ons.

It looks like you had a hiccup while installing the plugin and not all the templates were installed. Rebuild the addon.

Also consider reverting your templates.
Rebuilding did not change anything. There's a variety of errors
Metabunk 2019-12-22 17-54-37.webp

Oddly though I look in the Template Modifications, and there's a modification labeled EWR in the Content Rating Section.
Metabunk 2019-12-22 17-59-52.webp

If disable the second one of those two template modifications ("Adds rating bar to posts"), then it fixes the errors.

So it seems like there's an incompatibility with @Xon's modification to XenPorta?

Those templates modifications from my add-on aren't applying (as seen by a lack of a green number for the row), and thus they wouldn't be causing an issue in normal operation. Those are also legacy XF2.0 support which was missed on being removed, so you can disable those template modifications but I doubt it will do anything.

I guess it is possible that XF2 is doing something dumb so it generates errors if installing with template modifications that don't apply

Last edited:
I guess it is possible that XF2 is doing something dumb
It does seem like that. The three numbers are described as:
The 3 numbers indicate the number of times the modification matched (green), the number of times the modification failed to match (grey) and the number of times the modification caused an error (red).
But with them enabled we get 0/1/0 and the 0/0/0

Metabunk 2019-12-23 07-59-44.webp

What would 0/0/0 mean?

It seems like the second template modification here (0/0/0) is failing somehow, but not going through the right channels, and ends up being deleted! So that does suggest an XF2 bug.

Goodmorning community, i've some problems whit the Promote Features. features don't see.webp
I tried everything but I can’t fix it , can sameone help me to fix it please? ? ? i've checked the attachment files, dimension, extension, permession, i'm admin and in permission are all yes.

But if I'll change ewr-porta my home or my logo URL they'll give me an error, how i'll change this please? Thanks for all sir!
Your board URL should be your base XenForo URL... it says that right in the explanation text for the setting.

Hello @Jaxel

next quetion. Is there a function I haven't found yet that prevents the autostart of a video in the slider?

If not, I would be really grateful for such an option per featured video settings in a future version.

Until then, could you please tell me where in the system I can disable autostart globally? (maybe in a template)

Thanks for your support

Top Bottom