XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hello : )

I have a problem since 2020 ?? it's not possible to upload picture for feature. thanks for all

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] A non-numeric value encountered in src/addons/EWR/Porta/Repository/Feature.php at line 63

1. XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/EWR/Porta/Repository/Feature.php at line 63
  2. EWR\Porta\Repository\Feature->setFeatureFromUpload() in src/addons/EWR/Porta/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 223
  3. EWR\Porta\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionFeatureEdit() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
  8. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
  9. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Hello : )

I have a problem since 2020 ?? it's not possible to upload picture for feature. thanks for all

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] A non-numeric value encountered in src/addons/EWR/Porta/Repository/Feature.php at line 63

1. XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/EWR/Porta/Repository/Feature.php at line 63
  2. EWR\Porta\Repository\Feature->setFeatureFromUpload() in src/addons/EWR/Porta/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 223
  3. EWR\Porta\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionFeatureEdit() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
  8. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
  9. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
Make sure your feature dimensions are set in the admin cp options.

hello friends, how do i remove the "double" image in an article? i get a way to big image over the article

edit: i temporary turned of the custom article format, so now the problem is gone, help please

Last edited:
I found there's a Template Modification conflict with TH Nodes, when wrapping the forum_list macro with the split widget positions:

Template: forum_list
Modifcation Key: EWRporta_forum_list_widgets

As TH Nodes also wraps the macro and fires at priority 10, the modification fails. Lowering the XenPorta event to 9 or raising TH event to 11 solves the issue. Leaving this note for consideration at both addon pages.

Reactions: eL_
hello friends, how do i remove the "double" image in an article? i get a way to big image over the article

edit: i temporary turned of the custom article format, so now the problem is gone, help please
What do you mean by double image? Could you provide a screenshot example

Stupid question from a former vBulletin admin... Can the portal page be in the root directory with XenForo in /forum/ and does that take a special setting?

@Jaxel - we have found that when the features widget is used on another page, on mobile, it doesnt go anywhere. Essentially seems like theres no hyperlink, its just a picture and excerpt.

UPDATE:

This fixed it for me -
In addons/EWR/Porta/Import/Importer/Porta121.php, replace:

PHP:
                                'article_icon' => unserialize($article['article_icon']),
with:

PHP:
                                 'article_icon' => empty($article['article_icon']) ? [] : unserialize($article['article_icon']),

--------

I get this error when importing from Xenforo 1.5.24 / XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO 1.2.2:

InvalidArgumentException:
Attempted to convert boolean to JSON array [article_icon] in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 740

1. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 618

2. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 720

3. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet() in src/addons/EWR/Porta/Import/Importer/Porta121.php at line 165

4. EWR\Porta\Import\Importer\Porta121->stepArticles() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 231

5. XF\Import\Runner->runStep() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 59

6. XF\Import\Runner->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line 234

7. XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350

8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257

9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113

10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55

11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184

12. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391

13. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Hi, I have a problem with Feature slider widget.
Whatever thread i promote like a feature, I see only the bullet buttons, Title of the article and no image, transparent backgrount that show the background color of the page. I tried to upload an image from pc many times, resize to 1200x400 and other, but nothing. the feature slide show transparent background.

Hi, I have a problem with Feature slider widget.
Whatever thread i promote like a feature, I see only the bullet buttons, Title of the article and no image, transparent backgrount that show the background color of the page. I tried to upload an image from pc many times, resize to 1200x400 and other, but nothing. the feature slide show transparent background.

I see the problem but I don't know how to fix it. When enter in admin panel and edit the feature, i see the image icon like broken, see below:

Attachments

• Annotazione 2020-01-28 142528.webp
    Annotazione 2020-01-28 142528.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 15
I see the problem but I don't know how to fix it. When enter in admin panel and edit the feature, i see the image icon like broken, see below:

update: with browser inspector i see the path of image and yes it is in "data/features/..here.."
i tried to search with ftp in my server and yes, it is there and it show correctly. sems porta 2 wont to open it.

it is lock online with an IP, I'm working on a dedicated server to build the forum. so is not already published.
I tried to do 2 try again, see below how i see the feature when use the image uploader function.
below you can see that I've created 2 image, red and blu just for testing, 33kb each.

This is the xenporta 2 url of the blue image after uploaded /data/features/77969.jpg?1580251421
This is the xenporta 2 url of the red image after uploaded /data/features/78844.jpg?1580251413

I can see them by ftp filezilla, correctly uploaded.
But in xen admin cp i see them like a broken icon, see last attachment.

Attachments

• Annotazione 2020-01-28 234422.webp
    Annotazione 2020-01-28 234422.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Annotazione 2020-01-28 234438.webp
    Annotazione 2020-01-28 234438.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 6
  • blue.webp
    blue.webp
    938 bytes · Views: 6
  • red.webp
    red.webp