XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Is there any way to do reviews of products with xenporta? there are many plugins for wordpress of this type.

Like this plugin:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I did it @Jaxel but nothing. Can I send you a private message with admin access on my page so you can have a look?

Last edited:
how to i remove or make the image smaller at the top of the article, all my articles get an extrem big image over the atricle and then in the article.

@Jaxel please will you help me with my issues on XenPorta? I send you a private message, please can you have a look.
I just spend a lot of money and can`t go forward till I don`t solve that problem. I know the addon work proper, I am sure I did something wrong, but you will save me time till I will notice what`s the problem. Thank you.

Got an error, it let me do my first features, and after when I try to make another one, got this error.

1.webp

@Jaxel here is what it say...

Code:
core-compiled.js?_v=8eb3a294:45 PHP: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>403 Forbidden</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Forbidden</h1>
<p>You don't have permission to access this resource.</p>
</body></html>

@Jaxel here is what it say...

Code:
core-compiled.js?_v=8eb3a294:45 PHP: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>403 Forbidden</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Forbidden</h1>
<p>You don't have permission to access this resource.</p>
</body></html>

Have your host check mod_sec and whitelist the rule that is being triggered.

How can I do that @ozzy47 ?

You can check this yourself if you have cPanel on your hosting plan.

View the screenshot.

03a28c94cc96ad7a90b27532a86925a4.png

No is not @Serpius, I just cud the image to don`t be so big. I have PHP 7.2, I suppose it come with pre ticks, I didn`t do nothing on it, so...

If mod_sec is not active then it is some other sort of security measure. Again, your host will know what you do.

Top Bottom