XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hi @Jaxel
How can this issue be solved ?
Answer from PostMacro devevlopper :

Thanks
Due tu this error, i decided to abandon PostMacro Addon (without refund)
@Jaxel : i asked @Liam W about this issue, he does not have your addon so he can't test. You may want to check this issue with him ?
Thanks for your support.

XenPorta doesn't do any low level changes to templates. Everything is done through XenForo's built-in template modification system. And it's literally impossible for EWRporta_article_macros not to have those macros, because the entire purpose of that template is to be a repository for those macros... So either you have template edits that removed those macros, or the PostMacro addon is doing something to modify that template.

XenPorta doesn't do any low level changes to templates. Everything is done through XenForo's built-in template modification system. And it's literally impossible for EWRporta_article_macros not to have those macros, because the entire purpose of that template is to be a repository for those macros... So either you have template edits that removed those macros, or the PostMacro addon is doing something to modify that template.

It might be @Snog @ozzy47 Movie addon I didn't disable it while testing wasn't even paying attention. When I look at the Movie post it doesn't show but when I disable XenPorta the Movie Post shows... I had this issue like with XF 1 and Snog had fixed it... I don't remember seeing all the Xenporta errors though but maybe that is it... I just have a hard time figuring this stuff out seems more and more difficult to find the culprit.

It might be @Snog @ozzy47 Movie addon I didn't disable it while testing wasn't even paying attention. When I look at the Movie post it doesn't show but when I disable XenPorta the Movie Post shows... I had this issue like with XF 1 and Snog had fixed it... I don't remember seeing all the Xenporta errors though but maybe that is it... I just have a hard time figuring this stuff out seems more and more difficult to find the culprit.

In order to debug this any further, @Snog and myself would need a copy of this addon so we can figure out where the conflict is. Is that something you could provide us @Jaxel?

What problem?
You do not see link in my last message?
OK! I explain again:

Add new author >>> set default avatar, its good.
скрин1003.webp
Change (I'm through admin panel or author through "pencil") avatar (jpg or png, 150x200, on recommendation) >>> avatar breaks! :mad:
скрин1004.webp
XF 2.1.4, add-on 2.1.0.4, server error log clean...

Open EWR\Porta\Entity\Author.php

Replace:
Code:
return 'data/authors/' . $this->user_id . '.jpg?' . $this->author_time;
With:
Code:
return $this->app()->applyExternalDataUrl('authors/' . $this->user_id . '.jpg?' . $this->author_time, true);

Top Bottom