XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Jaxel I need help or if advise on this error... I can't make any sense of it... Thanks! ;)

I'm getting lots of errors everyday and I see this addon in the mix with xenporta am thinking Steam or XenForo updates might be causing them

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Macro public:EWRporta_article_macros:comment_head is unknown src\XF\Template\Templater.php:586
Generated by: Unknown account Sep 18, 2019 at 5:16 AM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Macro public:EW...', 'C:\\xampp\\htdocs...', 586, Array)
#1 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(586): trigger_error('Macro public:EW...', 512)
#2 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(700): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateMacro('public', 'EWRporta_articl...', 'comment_head')
#3 internal_data\code_cache\templates\l1\s101\public\thread_view.php(388): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('EWRporta_articl...', 'comment_head', Array, Array)
#4 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(BlackTea\SteamAuth\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src\XF\Template\Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#6 src\XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#8 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src\XF\App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src\XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(29) "/threads/replicas-2018.87872/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hello,
We upgraded to Xenforo 2.0.10 then bought Xenporta 2.0.2.5, as it is the last compatible with.
During the import from [8WR] XenPorta 1.2.1, I get this error "EWRporta_thread_already_exists_for_category".
What I have to do?
Regards,
S.

Hello,
We upgraded to Xenforo 2.0.10 then bought Xenporta 2.0.2.5, as it is the last compatible with.
During the import from [8WR] XenPorta 1.2.1, I get this error "EWRporta_thread_already_exists_for_category".
What I have to do?
Regards,
S.
You can't apply a thread to the same category more than once. The XF1 version did not resolve this bug; XF2 does... but in rare cases, it can cause import problems. Your options is either to not import category links, or manually fix the problem in your database.

@Jaxel I need help or if advise on this error... I can't make any sense of it... Thanks! ;)

I'm getting lots of errors everyday and I see this addon in the mix with xenporta am thinking Steam or XenForo updates might be causing them

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Macro public:EWRporta_article_macros:comment_head is unknown src\XF\Template\Templater.php:586
Generated by: Unknown account Sep 18, 2019 at 5:16 AM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Macro public:EW...', 'C:\\xampp\\htdocs...', 586, Array)
#1 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(586): trigger_error('Macro public:EW...', 512)
#2 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(700): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateMacro('public', 'EWRporta_articl...', 'comment_head')
#3 internal_data\code_cache\templates\l1\s101\public\thread_view.php(388): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('EWRporta_articl...', 'comment_head', Array, Array)
#4 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(BlackTea\SteamAuth\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src\XF\Template\Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#6 src\XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#8 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src\XF\App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src\XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(29) "/threads/replicas-2018.87872/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Seems like a problem with the steam addon.

not import category links
It did the trick. Thank you

I got aware that XenPorta 2 does not auto-publish threads on the home page, I got only the old ones.
I'd like to automatically publish all new threads of a news subforum.
Is it possible somehow?
I opened this page admin.php?ewr-porta/promote and selected my news subforum. Should I run manually everytime?

Regards,
S.

I've been disabling every addon that shows up with this error and I am still getting spammed in my logs... Same as above with disabling the Steam addon

1569344556424.webp

It did the trick. Thank you

I got aware that XenPorta 2 does not auto-publish threads on the home page, I got only the old ones.
I'd like to automatically publish all new threads of a news subforum.
Is it possible somehow?
I opened this page admin.php?ewr-porta/promote and selected my news subforum. Should I run manually everytime?

Regards,
S.
I do not understand how can I promote a thread on the home page. Manually it will be enough.
I have no promote checkbox on when I would like to post a new thread.

I do not understand how can I promote a thread on the home page. Manually it will be enough.
I have no promote checkbox on when I would like to post a new thread.

At the top of the thread you want to promote, click the three dots menu (1569356577334.webp) and choose Promote to Article or Promote to Feature as appropriate (I have only used article). Fill out the properties according to how you want it to appear. Best way to see what they do is just experiment a bit as I did.

@Jaxel I decided to go the embed/HTML route for the "Featured Streams" thing on the portal page, however, I had an idea, instead of having them display on separate lines, is it possible to make them viewable through something similar to the featured articles thing? Where people can cycle through the featured streams and they can all be on 1 line to save space/room on the front page?

You can embed a stream using HTML like so:
Code:
<iframe title="ELSock's player frame" i18n-title="channel#ShareDialog:playerEmbedFrame|Embed player Frame copied from share dialog" allowfullscreen="true" src="https://mixer.com/embed/player/ELSock?disableLowLatency=1" width="620" height="349"> </iframe>

Something similar to how Mixer does their Featured carousel - https://www.mixer.com with HTML? Thanks!

Hi, I have been wondering this for a few days since I purchased, but moved this issue down in my priority queue, and have been researching trying to find somebody with the same issue.

Did originally encounter on my computer. Screenshots from phone as I am travelling today.

Why do both appear blank?
C28AD2EA-EEA4-46D2-8CD9-CB764EE1620B.webp
Can view for yourself here.

Tried other Facebook URLs also, with and without https etc. Also the Discord ID is correct.

Thanks,

Hi, I have been wondering this for a few days since I purchased, but moved this issue down in my priority queue, and have been researching trying to find somebody with the same issue.

Did originally encounter on my computer. Screenshots from phone as I am travelling today.

Why do both appear blank?
View attachment 211124
Can view for yourself here.

Tried other Facebook URLs also, with and without https etc. Also the Discord ID is correct.

Thanks,

I am thinking both now require SSL to work?

Facebook requires SSL.

The widget is disabled for your discord server.

Thanks, both worked.

Only just enabled SSL on my whole site... Only thing is, my XenCarta wiki does not show secured on browsers. I've only created a few pages within it, and I've not added any links to external sources as of yet. Do I need to do anything to change how its linking to maybe non-SSL pages? Link here.

Last edited:
Thanks, both worked.

Only just enabled SSL on my whole site... Only thing is, my XenCarta wiki does not show secured on browsers. I've only created a few pages within it, and I've not added any links to external sources as of yet. Do I need to do anything to change how its linking to maybe non-SSL pages? Link here.

12312.webp

Top Bottom