XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Loving this add-on. This isn't so much a bug report as a feature suggestion -- the infinite scroll is awesome, super-slick, and looks great. The only problem is that the footer menu containing contact, rules, and privacy links can't be reached. I don't know what to suggest to fix that (I might use a custom widget in the sidebar, but that's inelegant).

Hey @Jaxel , i just bought XenPorta 2 for my site (www.revillution.net) I also have XenRio 2 and I was wondering, how do I do a few things?

1) How do I get a navigation to the right of the sidebar? I added an "Articles Categories" widget thinking that is what I needed to do but nothing is populated there?

2) How do I add streams on the side panel? I would like to have a featured streamer thing on the main page showcasing featured streamers that would change regularly. How can I accomplish this?

3) How do I add the Forums breadcrumb back so both the HOME and Forums breadcrumbs are in the breadcrumb navigation instead of just "Home" (article index)?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Last edited:
Having an issue with installation.. I tried to use the addon installer but it's the wrong archive format. Additionally, when I upload all the files manually, it doesn't show up in the addon directory.

Having an issue with installation.. I tried to use the addon installer but it's the wrong archive format. Additionally, when I upload all the files manually, it doesn't show up in the addon directory.
Did you download the XF2 version?

Hey @Jaxel , i just bought XenPorta 2 for my site (www.revillution.net) I also have XenRio 2 and I was wondering, how do I do a few things?

1) How do I get a navigation to the right of the sidebar? I added an "Articles Categories" widget thinking that is what I needed to do but nothing is populated there?

2) How do I add streams on the side panel? I would like to have a featured streamer thing on the main page showcasing featured streamers that would change regularly. How can I accomplish this?

3) How do I add the Forums breadcrumb back so both the HOME and Forums breadcrumbs are in the breadcrumb navigation instead of just "Home" (article index)?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
Use the widgets. Read the FAQ.

Yes, I did that, and put it where I believe I'd like it displayed, but it still isn't showing up? Is it possible to have it show either above or below the Featured articles ticker area before the rest of the articles? I'd like to have a list of featured streamers shown? How can I achieve this?

XenPorta kind of impressive work done by the dev. I'm still can't decide whether to use it or Xpress. My previous experience with vB using phportal(vBportal) was very sweet memories till they suddenly stopped development. I'm thinking of having Wordpress bridging which is more reliable and established rather than using standalone script which i think will get long term support and its own community. Anyway till now still can't decide but still looking for pro and cons comments.

None of your featured streams are live: https://www.revillution.net/streams/featured/
One was earlier and it still didn't show up. I even force scraped the listing in hopes that'd kick it in. I just added another one to the list and it says they're offline, when they aren't eg:
https://www.revillution.net/streams/featured/ "EpicSugarPlum" is featured and live (see here: https://www.revillution.net/streams/1/EpicSugarPlum/7457328/) as ELSock was earlier when he was live......EpicSugarPlum is live as seen here: https://mixer.com/epicsugarplum

Granted by the time you see this she probably won't be......but i'm baffled as to why featured streamers aren't showing up as featured even when i have it checked under channels to show em featured?

I think i might have my restrictions settings wrong, right now it's just set to restrictions: Channels, but if I do channels and/or games, do I want inclusive or exclusive? I only want to show streams of channels that have actually been approved/added to our library and not have a bunch of random channels from streamers who aren't a part of Revillution.

Someone has a solution for this:

• ErrorException: Failed to write files for EWR/Porta action, including js/8wayrun/porta/countdown.js, js/8wayrun/porta/images.js, js/8wayrun/porta/infinite.js, js/8wayrun/porta/infinite.pdf, js/8wayrun/porta/masonry.js
  • src/XF/Error.php:75
  • Generiert von: klaus harms
  • 29 August 2019 um 22:49
Stack-Trace
#0 src/XF.php(187): XF\Error->logError('Failed to write...', false)
#1 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(157): XF::logError('Failed to write...')
#2 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(78): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->stepInit(Object(XF\Timer))
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->run(G)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(111): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#6 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'run-job', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#11 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#13 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#14 {main}
Status der Anfrage
array(4) {
["url"] => string(30) "/forum/admin.php?tools/run-job"
["referrer"] => string(169) "https://www.nikon-club.de/forum/adm...-ons/install-from-archive-complete&batch_id=4"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["_xfRedirect"] => string(90) "https://www.xxxxx/forum/admin.php?add-ons/install-from-archive-complete&batch_id=4"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "****"
["only_ids"] => string(2) "63"
}
}

How do you download and install?

The link sent by email does not allow you to download the *.zip file like add-ons from other developers.

Same issue for XenRio 2 download too.

Top Bottom