XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hi, I am fairly certain I'm overlooking a very simple solution as I can't seem to find anything about in these messages nor anywhere on the web.. But when I try to upload a Feature photo, it allows me to save it but the banner doesn't show. When I go to edit it again, it gives me a broken pic.
I read that this could be a permission sorta issue, but I've tinkered around with that and it still doesn't seem to fix it

Is there anything, anybody could help with? Any sorta pointers are welcome ^^

How can i disable the youtube auto play on features slider.

A lot of members are complaining about this using up their phone data.

Hi, I am fairly certain I'm overlooking a very simple solution as I can't seem to find anything about in these messages nor anywhere on the web.. But when I try to upload a Feature photo, it allows me to save it but the banner doesn't show. When I go to edit it again, it gives me a broken pic.
I read that this could be a permission sorta issue, but I've tinkered around with that and it still doesn't seem to fix it

Is there anything, anybody could help with? Any sorta pointers are welcome ^^

Still kinda wanna get this solved.. Is there no quicker way to get help with this?

How can we hide these buttons? They are block-footer-counter ... and I tried to comment them out in the macros template, but it also removes our right sidebar column. Not sure how the two are connected. Anyway... we don't want those buttons. We want to keep the Read More... button.

Resolved

Screenshot_5.png

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I would like to know how to remove the breadcrumb from the articles list page only.

Thank you in advance!

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO with a new update entry:

2.1.0.4 - CHANGELOG

• Fixed some slider issues... Hopefully. The last update was a hotfix for the issue of slider click-through no longer working in the most recent version of Chrome. That fix however, broke some other features of the slider, such as the progress bar. Please inform me of any issues with this new version.
  • Fixed some abstracted image paths for people who use CDNs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Will this fix Auto-Promote not working? We have applied and unapplied these forums, but when posting we still have to manually promote the thread to an article. Never mind... we just decided that we'd rather not auto promote the article because we have to select which column it goes in.

Last edited:
Again.

How can i disable the youtube auto play on features slider.

A lot of members are complaining about this using up their phone data.

This is something i would like to keep without upsetting members.

Request:
I would like the Article Promotion Icons to be stored trough it's own page instead of each article. Two different layouts to choose from small (like the avatars) and big (behind the title).

By doing it this way, you can use the same image multiple times without people having to reload it for each article you want it displayed on.

I'm getting an error trying to import data.

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'wgm5t4l7_xenforo.EWRporta2_articles' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() insrc/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() insrc/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.phpat line 54
  4. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.phpat line 94
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 150
  6. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchOne() insrc/addons/EWR/Porta/Import/Importer/Porta100.php at line 124
  7. EWR\Porta\Import\Importer\Porta100->getStepEndArticles() insrc/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 197
  8. XF\Import\Runner->setupRunnableStep() in src/XF/Import/Runner.phpat line 81
  9. XF\Import\Runner->initializeRun() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line52
  10. XF\Import\Runner->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line234
  11. XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line248
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.phpat line 100
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line50
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
  16. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  17. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Hmmm... odd. I can check/uncheck mine and it comes/goes like it should. I just tried it again to make sure.

Something else must be going on to interfere with it.

Hi everyone, I would like to know how to remove the breadcrumb from the articles list page only.

Thank you in advance!

I presume you mean on the category pages.

Add this to extra.less.

Code:
[data-template="EWRporta_articles_category"]
{
    .p-breadcrumbs {
        display: none;
    }
}

Top Bottom