XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Sorry I wasn't clear, Davyc. Let me rephrase words. Your code worked great the first time! I had used some code prior to that was similar, but it didn't work. Thanks again for you help. :cool:

Does this have the ability to "auto-promote" threads to articles? This was something in the previous version. Also, does this inlcude the random background headers?

Hi @Jaxel,

Like an idiot I just (20 mins ago) repurchased the wrong xenporta, I bought the version for xf1 which I already have (purchased few months ago) :/

I wanted to buy the version for xf2 which we're running, can you please switch the purchase over to the correct one?

Thanks!

I have a forum with 500 threads and after upgrading to XF2, I'd like to promote all those threads to Articles which would make the first post in the thread have an article view and the subsequent posts as comments.

The 'Auto-promote forums' checks the option to promote threads which will be posted in the future. Is there a way to bulk promote those 500 threads posted in the past -- long before XenPorta was installed? Or is promoting each thread manually is the only way?

@Jaxel Hi, hope you get this message, I have purchased Xenporta2 ( amazing ) and my web designer has informed me that we seem to be missing updates and believes we may not be on your mailing list.Can you help us please,kind regards,Brian UK

I have a forum with 500 threads and after upgrading to XF2, I'd like to promote all those threads to Articles which would make the first post in the thread have an article view and the subsequent posts as comments.

The 'Auto-promote forums' checks the option to promote threads which will be posted in the future. Is there a way to bulk promote those 500 threads posted in the past -- long before XenPorta was installed? Or is promoting each thread manually is the only way?

Not that I'm tracking. You have to go do each one, one by one

I'd like for unregistered users to see Article images at their full size, but when I set "View attachments to post" to NO they only see thumbnails. My goal is to not allow unregistered users the ability to download attachments until they register, but I'd like for the Articles to look normal.

Any thoughts?

Sorry for the noob question, but how to I enable the "Promote to Article" function for the moderator options?

I just installed this add-on on a fresh install of XenForo 2.0.6b, no other add-ons or skins. I can see it listed in my add-ons and change all the options, but can't figure out how to actually promote a thread to an article like I see in the videos.

This is what I see in the moderator options for a thread:
mod options.webp

Sorry for the noob question, but how to I enable the "Promote to Article" function for the moderator options?

I just installed this add-on on a fresh install of XenForo 2.0.6b, no other add-ons or skins. I can see it listed in my add-ons and change all the options, but can't figure out how to actually promote a thread to an article like I see in the videos.

This is what I see in the moderator options for a thread:
View attachment 176230
You need to add the permissions to do it in Groups & Permission > User group permissions...
1527129373957.webp

I'd also strongly advise you to read the FAQs... this is on there BTW! :)

I just happened to notice this today looks like a phrase or language issue? (Ona çıkan konu gönderebilir mi? )
Using [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO 2.0.2.2

Screen Shot 05-24-18 at 06.15 PM.webp

Trying to do the import from XF1 and this is the error I get:

[NOTE: I just upgraded to the latest XenForo release (XF2) and purchased the XenPorta2 package. I noticed that the last XenPorta update I installed was version 1.6.0]

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'vlepsc_xenforo.EWRporta2_articles' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() insrc/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() insrc/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 40
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.phpat line 54
  4. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.phpat line 79
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 91
  6. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchOne() insrc/addons/EWR/Porta/Import/Importer/Porta100.php at line 124
  7. EWR\Porta\Import\Importer\Porta100->getStepEndArticles() insrc/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 126
  8. XF\Import\Runner->setupRunnableStep() in src/XF/Import/Runner.phpat line 57
  9. XF\Import\Runner->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line232
  10. XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line89
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line41
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
  14. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  15. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Last edited:
Top Bottom