XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Been using this add-on for years, and am using the 2.0 version currently.

I recently started having a problem, and I cannot pinpoint when it started occurring. In Firefox (and Firefox only) clicking on the "Features" rotating banner does not forward me to the proper thread. The link does not function.

I have tried "safe mode" in Firefox and the links still do not work. The banner works fine, I can mouse-over the banner and see the proper link, I can even right-click on the banner and "open link in new tab" and it works properly. I just can't click on it.

The banner and links work fine in Chrome or Edge. I am just experiencing this problem with Firefox.

Been using this add-on for years, and am using the 2.0 version currently.

I recently started having a problem, and I cannot pinpoint when it started occurring. In Firefox (and Firefox only) clicking on the "Features" rotating banner does not forward me to the proper thread. The link does not function.

I have tried "safe mode" in Firefox and the links still do not work. The banner works fine, I can mouse-over the banner and see the proper link, I can even right-click on the banner and "open link in new tab" and it works properly. I just can't click on it.

The banner and links work fine in Chrome or Edge. I am just experiencing this problem with Firefox.

Maybe it's the pop-up blocker? I had the same issue :)

Hi @Jaxel,
I was looking at your addon - and I was curious if I could use it for just a "Blog"? I really don't need to utilize it as a homepage - I have a static one, but I could see it being used for just a blog. Could I set it to a custom url of say - "mydomain.com/blog"? and just use the forum to articles feature for a blog?

Hi, how can I rename 'Home'? I've tried editing the regular XF phrase for Home, but XenPorta uses it's own way. Any help appreciated :-)

On the article layout, at the top in the top space, I have added a twitch live notifier and there is a large gap under it. What could I do to remove it? Here is an example photo http://prntscr.com/jeycm6

The height of your iframe is 150px but your little banner is only 64px in height - that's why you have a lot of white space; have a look at the code you dropped in a change the height of the iframe; that should do it.

;)

Hi, how can I rename 'Home'? I've tried editing the regular XF phrase for Home, but XenPorta uses it's own way. Any help appreciated

Go into admin > appearance > search phrases and search for 'home' it's in the nav.EWRporta phrase and you can change it to whatever you like.

1525764933362.webp

Hello,

Is there anyway I can increase the width of the Author's name area?

Attachments

• 2018-05-11_3-23-26.webp
    2018-05-11_3-23-26.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 19
Add this to your extra.less template, that should sort you out.

Code:
.porta-block-author .porta-author-byline {
    width: 100%;
    max-width: 300px;
}

;)

Reactions: sgr
I tried that, but I must have has the wrong CSS entry. Thanks a bunch for your help. :)

Just had another look at your page and it seems to be sorted. Did you make any changes to the css I posted? Anyway it's great to see it working; if it's still showing wrong on your side I would clear your browser cache.

:)

Top Bottom