XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
You want to upgrade to Xenporta 2? Then you need to buy Xenporta again. But I think the branding removal, if you bought that, transfers.
That wouldn't make sense.

My website using xenporta for xenforo v1, if I upgrade my site to xenforo v2, some part of my website becomes useless.

So it forces me to stay under xenforo v. 1.

If that's the case, it's a shame.

Thank you anyway for your answer.

That wouldn't make sense.

My website using xenporta for xenforo v1, if I upgrade my site to xenforo v2, some part of my website becomes useless.

So it forces me to stay under xenforo v. 1.

If that's the case, it's a shame.

Thank you anyway for your answer.

You gonna have to ask @Jaxel to be sure, but I believe that's what he said. I owned XP1 as well by the way. But he did re-code the portal, so makes sense that he'd get paid for the work. Though I think members that owned XP1 should have gotten a discount.. But whatever, it is what it is.

You gonna have to ask @Jaxel to be sure, but I believe that's what he said. I owned XP1 as well by the way. But he did re-code the portal, so makes sense that he'd get paid for the work. Though I think members that owned XP1 should have gotten a discount.. But whatever, it is what it is.
Okay, I'll ask him exactly what the conditions are.

After best, would have been that for XF1 XPorta 2 license holders is a first version offered, just to be able to migrate under XF2 safely and pay for a new license to access the update, because I understand very well and it is normal that every job deserves to pay. Because for now, it's blocking some license holders, of which I'm a part.

Thanks again for your answer anyway. :)

Take into consideration that he doesn't charge a yearly maintenance fee for any of his addons. so if you think of it that way, this is the same as buying a $20 addon with $10 renewal and after 3 years it's free. compare this addon complexity to others that are $40 with a $20 renewal, or $20/$10.

I personally feel that US$40 is very little to pay for an add-on that transforms a basic online forum into a dynamic and engaging website.
My XenForo forum had been looking for something like this for a while, and when we came across XenPorta 2, it didn't take us long to realise it did virtually everything we wanted. The one thing that it didn't do (and was definitely required) was suggested to Jaxel, and he immediately brought out an update with our suggestion.
To show our commitment and appreciation, we also bought the branding free option.
We are really happy with the product and quite frankly, if we have to pay $40 again for XenForo 3, I wouldn't see it as a big deal - I mean what can you buy for US$40 these days?!

I am getting 2 blocks on adblock on the home portal and getting this in the console:
www-widgetapi.js:110 Unrecognized feature: 'autoplay'.
jb @ www-widgetapi.js:110
googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/id?exp=nomnom Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
static.doubleclick.net/instream/ad_status.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
page.php?adapt_container_width=true&app_id=&channel=https%3A%2F%2Fstaticxx.facebook.com%2Fconnect%2Fxd_arbiter%2Fr%2FlY4eZXm_YWu.js%3Fversion%3D42%23cb%3Df3265ca07290358%26domain%3Dwww.gnonline.net%26origin%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.gnonline.net%2Ffa8c2b57aa5018%26relation%3Dparent.parent&container_width=280&height=400&hide_cover=false&hide_cta=false&href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgnonline.net&locale=en_US&sdk=joey&show_facepile=false&small_header=false&tabs=timeline&width=500:1 Refused to display 'https://www.facebook.com/xti.php?xt...iqN3PLFOwYF5sml6mgPw&isv=1&cts=1517009099&csp' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'.

Attention, I don't denigrate in any way the work of jaxel which is fantastic and it is the same for these addons of very high quality and an excellent followed up.

I simply came to the information and gave an opinion.

After yes, I will do as I did for its xf v. 1 version, I will buy it again. ;)

Hi, In XenPorta 2 when I browse and attempt to upload images (1200x400 pixels) to my features it won't change the default image.
I also get these server error logs when I attempt to do so.

Server error log
  • ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: article
  • src/addons/EWR/Porta/Admin/Controller/Feature.php:62
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/EWR/Porta/Admin/Controller/Feature.php(62): XF::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/teamretr/...', 62, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): EWR\Porta\Admin\Controller\Feature->actionSave(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(89): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('EWR\\Porta:Featu...', 'save', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'EWRporta', Object(EWR\Porta\Admin\Controller\Feature), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#6 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#7 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(36) "/admin.php?ewr-porta/features/8/save"
["referrer"] => string(62) "https://www.team-retro.com/admin.php?ewr-porta/features/8/edit"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["ewr-porta/features/8/save"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(7) {
["feature"] => array(1) {
["feature_media"] => string(11) "7wQ9dkqxF9Y"
}
["date"] => string(10) "2018-01-26"
["time"] => string(5) "22:19"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(36) "/admin.php?ewr-porta/features/8/edit"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Server error log
  • ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property of non-object
  • src/addons/EWR/Porta/Repository/Feature.php:62
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/EWR/Porta/Repository/Feature.php(62): XF::handlePhpError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/home/teamretr/...', 62, Array)
#1 src/addons/EWR/Porta/Admin/Controller/Feature.php(62): EWR\Porta\Repository\Feature->setFeatureFromUpload(NULL, Object(XF\Http\Upload))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): EWR\Porta\Admin\Controller\Feature->actionSave(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(89): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('EWR\\Porta:Featu...', 'save', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'EWRporta', Object(EWR\Porta\Admin\Controller\Feature), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#7 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#8 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(36) "/admin.php?ewr-porta/features/8/save"
["referrer"] => string(62) "https://www.team-retro.com/admin.php?ewr-porta/features/8/edit"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["ewr-porta/features/8/save"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(7) {
["feature"] => array(1) {
["feature_media"] => string(11) "7wQ9dkqxF9Y"
}
["date"] => string(10) "2018-01-26"
["time"] => string(5) "22:19"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(36) "/admin.php?ewr-porta/features/8/edit"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Any thoughts guys?

By default administrators don't have permission to submit or moderate articles and features. They must be granted permission manually.

Was this intentional? It was frustrating to have to sit through the 10 minute long tutorial videos but not be able to do anything because of this oversight.really.webp

The next and back buttons on the featured slider has some issues, it doesn't always work. (Using Chrome.)

So I just purchased this addon, and uploaded all the files in my webservers directory accordingly, but it doesn't show up in my addons list in the xenforo cp. (No install option)

So I just purchased this addon, and uploaded all the files in my webservers directory accordingly, but it doesn't show up in my addons list in the xenforo cp. (No install option)
Also I can't download the resource again for some reason, it says I have to pay 40$ for it again.

How about another widget for XenPorta2? If compare with the old version, the new one has less than... Or could you guide some information to develop custom widget? Thanks!

How about another widget for XenPorta2? If compare with the old version, the new one has less than... Or could you guide some information to develop custom widget? Thanks!

The great thing I like about XenPorta 2 Pro now is that it uses the built in Xenforo Widget system now so you can use anything anyone makes for Xenforo

have an unusual glitch with the discord. Is the discord widget based on your discord program, which I also. My bot post properly and everything,n except the DISCORD WIDGET spins two little boxes around and never connected. When doing the test connection, everything works out great. Just the widget is the issue.Snip20180204_36.webp

have an unusual glitch with the discord. Is the discord widget based on your discord program, which I also. My bot post properly and everything,n except the DISCORD WIDGET spins two little boxes around and never connected. When doing the test connection, everything works out great. Just the widget is the issue.

Did you put the server ID in the widget?
AEEE5CBC-FB48-48AD-8330-579ACC553C06.webp

Top Bottom