XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO with a new update entry:

2.0.2.4 - CHANGELOG

• Added an AdminCP option to "hide" article text beyond the first page. This will make it easier to navigate comments... as well as providing a convenient button to restore the article text.
  • Restored custom thread fields to articles. Previously, you could only use the thread status location; now you can use before and after the article text.
  • Fixed a flexbox grow issue with Author byline blocks; if their byline is too short.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to allow us somehow to get the old design for threads? Where you show your announcements on the front page as a widget. Or a drag and drop like system to where we want each element to be.

By this I mean the by line, the date, the comments etc.

Hey @Jaxel - just working on the update from XF1 to XF2. Great work with the update!

I agree with using the default widget system, even though yours was far nicer to work with. However there are a few widgets I was using that do not seem to be available elsewhere, and I was wondering if you'd be able to update them for us? You could either include them with Xenporta, or release them as stand-alone widgets for a small fee.

- Users Active Today
- Today's Top Posters (with option to set to weekly)
- Countdown Timer old styling (although I'm sure I can find an alternative countdown if this one is an issue!)

Many thanks!

I already sent an email to the support email listed in the order confirmation/download message, but I found somewhere that seemed to allude the support email isn't actively reviewed. If that's not the case feel free to ignore this if this was already taken care of.

I was a dumbass and purchased the XF1 version. I noticed it when extracting/comparing the download, is there a way to transfer this license to the XF2 license? I just purchased this 13 minutes ago (1:14am ET)

Thanks @Jaxel

Hello Jaxel,

I have a dark theme and want to make the discord widget dark as well. I have tried numerous CSS additions (extra.less), but I can't get it to work. Any suggestions:

I tried adding this to the extra CSS but to no avail
Code:
#discord-widget .widget-theme-light .widget-body, #discord-widget .widget-theme-light .widget-footer {
    background-color: #000 !important;
}

2018-07-22_12-20-51.webp

Last edited:
Hello Jaxel,

I have a dark theme and want to make the discord widget dark as well. I have tried numerous CSS additions (extra.less), but I can't get it to work. Any suggestions:

I tried adding this to the extra CSS but to no avail
Code:
#discord-widget .widget-theme-light .widget-body, #discord-widget .widget-theme-light .widget-footer {
    background-color: #000 !important;
}

View attachment 180343

Not sure you know but the Discord widget Jaxel included is coming directly from Discord so color scheme is from Discord

Hey @Jaxel,

I have a 'Featured' category to keep track of our best articles. Would it be possible to have a new widget that could display a chosen number of a specific categories articles excerpts at random? So, not just the last xx articles by date, but a random selection from a specific category. It would be nice if this could display 1 article in the sidebar, or 3 or 4 articles at the top or bottom of the forum nodes.

I think this would be a very useful feature for many sites, and provide a way to highlight older but targeted content to our members :)

Hello,

Just a quick question. Articles are threads promoted to Articles? Which means that Authors can post articles only from forum section or there is a link in homepage (like vBulletin) from where authors can post articles?

Thank you
Chris

How do I get the feature image to stretch the entire feature area? I have uploaded an image 2000px wide to be the feature image. The feature image "setting" is set to resize down to 1400x600.

My entire site is set to 1500px.

So what is preventing the feature image to stretch the entire image block?

Forum.webp

Hi,

maybe that's a bug:

When you extend and then retract the SideBar in the portal, the feature slider remains in the minimized view and does not extend to its full width again.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-04 um 19.25.03.webp

Safari: Version 11.1.2 (13605.3.8)

Sorry, forget it.

It seems to have been a browser error.

I did not display the browser in full screen, but in a variable window size.

I pulled the browser window a little wider and immediately the slider expanded.

The "mistake" could no longer be reconstructed.

Thanks for your work!
Greetings from Germany!

Is it possible to make the whole of the category titles clickable (linked) as opposed to just the numbers - see image below:

1533410471841.webp

With thanks

Top Bottom