XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
@Jaxel I'm trying to edit my main Wiki index page from BBcode to HTML, and it's spitting out a couple of errors..

I tested a different page and it worked fine.. Any thoughts?

Code:
Error: Unsupported operand types - src/addons/EWR/Carta/Admin/Controller/Page.php:150
Generated by: Oblivion Knight - Jan 24, 2021 at 10:58 PM
[HEADING=2]Stack trace[/HEADING]
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): EWR\Carta\Admin\Controller\Page->actionModify(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('EWR\\Carta:Page', 'Modify', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(EWR\Carta\Admin\Controller\Page), NULL)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(EWR\Carta\Admin\Controller\Page), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#6 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#7 {main}
[HEADING=2]Request state[/HEADING]
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(35) "/admin.php?ewr-carta/pages/1/modify"
  ["referrer"] => string(63) "https://umbrella-online.co.uk/admin.php?ewr-carta/pages/&page=3"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["ewr-carta/pages/1/modify"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(6) {
    ["page"] => array(3) {
      ["page_slug"] => string(5) "index"
      ["page_name"] => string(4) "Wiki"
      ["page_type"] => string(4) "html"
    }
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(63) "https://umbrella-online.co.uk/admin.php?ewr-carta/pages/&page=3"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(34) "/admin.php?ewr-carta/pages/&page=3"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: page_options - src/addons/EWR/Carta/Admin/Controller/Page.php:150
Generated by: Oblivion Knight - Jan 24, 2021 at 10:58 PM
[HEADING=2]Stack trace[/HEADING]
#0 src/addons/EWR/Carta/Admin/Controller/Page.php(150): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/umbrellao...', 150, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): EWR\Carta\Admin\Controller\Page->actionModify(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('EWR\\Carta:Page', 'Modify', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(EWR\Carta\Admin\Controller\Page), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(EWR\Carta\Admin\Controller\Page), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#7 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#8 {main}
[HEADING=2]Request state[/HEADING]
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(35) "/admin.php?ewr-carta/pages/1/modify"
  ["referrer"] => string(63) "https://umbrella-online.co.uk/admin.php?ewr-carta/pages/&page=3"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["ewr-carta/pages/1/modify"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(6) {
    ["page"] => array(3) {
      ["page_slug"] => string(5) "index"
      ["page_name"] => string(4) "Wiki"
      ["page_type"] => string(4) "html"
    }
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(63) "https://umbrella-online.co.uk/admin.php?ewr-carta/pages/&page=3"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(34) "/admin.php?ewr-carta/pages/&page=3"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Thanks.

Hi, big fan, would love for this software to have permission based viewing for certain pages IE, pages only certain groups can see

Thank you very much for the update Jaxel.

Would it be possible to push the same change to the 2.1.0.6 version so we can patch the issue for our XF 2.1 installation? Unfortunately due to some complications with other addons we are not able to update to XF 2.2 just yet.

I can understand if you're not willing to update older versions, though.

I'm a satisfied customer of XenCarta 2 but I would like to see support for tags and/or custom fields. That would be great!

Presales Questions:

does it/can it support dynamic linking?

My intent is to use it to create a cross-functional database.

eg,
  • wikiarticle1 - main topic
  • talks about widget1 which has feature1 and feature 2 that are pages
  • widget1 is a main topic
  • feature1 is a main topic

my writing wikiarticle 2, can i automatically pick up <a href="widget1"> on typing widget1 ?

If not, are these ID's? wiki/page?id=1 and they get auto converted to text link wiki/article-1/ ?

I'm concerned about having highly-dynamic content that will be heavily cross linked and keeping it all in check if titles change.

Is there a way to rename the "ewr-carta" in the URL to "wiki"?
If you click the FAQ section here, it says:
How do I rename the "ewr-carta" sub-directory to something else?

Admin CP: Setup > Navigation> Route Filters > Add route filter
Find route: ewr-carta/
Replace with: wiki/

Do you have plans to add a permission system to hide some parts of the Wiki from specific roles? I would pay extra if it helps get such a feature implemented.

Edit: Current customer, by the way. I have this add-on already.

Dear @Jaxel ,

Could you please tell me how to move the Contents to the sidenav?
(Sidenav in XF default theme is to the left of main page, but can be flippable in CSCN theme. FYI.)

1624756181385.webp

Top Bottom