XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
One problem I had with v1.4 is when working with [h2] and [h3] tags. The problem I had was due to the tags creating a non-unicode url based off what the tags wrapped, it would break if they wrapped unicode text such as [h2]ソウルキャリバー[/h2], it would add the link to the TOC but the link wouldn't work navigate to the area due to the name/id property of the anchor being empty.

Has this been fixed in some way to support a work-around by passing a value through the tags to override the name/id property value? for example
[h2=soul-calibur]ソウルキャリバー[/h2]

so that <a href="wiki/system/#">ソウルキャリバー</a> in the TOC will render as <a href="wiki/system/#soul-calibur">ソウルキャリバー</a>

and that the header itself (carta 1.4 ver.)
<h2><a name=""></a>ソウルキャリバー<span class="gototop">(<a href="wiki/system/#wikiPage">top</a>)</span></h2> will render as
<h2><a name="soul-calibur"></a>ソウルキャリバー<span class="gototop">(<a href="wiki/system/#wikiPage">top</a>)</span></h2>

or could that be implemented easily?

Sorry, I don't have 2.x so I can't get the 2.x version of code at this time, but I'd purchase the upgrade provided such a feature is available.

Last edited:
has anybody else problems with embedding xfmg bbcodes in the wiki? this is how my article looks like...

wiki1.webp

after i save it, it looks fine...

wiki2.webp

but when i refresh the page, it looks like this...

wiki3.webp

[edit]
okay, quick and dirty fix: put xfmg_gallery_bb_code.less to EWRcarta.less.

Last edited:
Enjoying this addon so far. Took me a while to figure out templates but I'm getting there.

The checkbox to mark an article protected is grayed out however, and I can't see a single permission that I'm missing. Is this normal? How can I mark an article protected?

Awesome work jaxel!
However I missed the wiki statistics. Is there any chance these coming back? I mean yeah there isn't much use for it. but still nice have the little box on the side with the stats.

How do I change the base URL from "ewr-carta" to "wiki"? I see you you did that on your site but I couldn't locate that option.
Check the faq :)

Is there any way to manually link discussion pages to wiki pages with it automatically posting a new thread?
For as far I saw it's literally with a bb code and then the page name in it (or the URL).

For example:
Code:
[wiki=short]index[/wiki]

For as far I saw it's literally with a bb code and then the page name in it (or the URL).

For example:
Code:
[wiki=short]index[/wiki]

Oh crap. That's easy. Thanks. One more problem. How do we change the sorting on the main wiki index? We're setting Index numbers but they're sorting in an ascending order and we can't change it.

Oh crap. That's easy. Thanks. One more problem. How do we change the sorting on the main wiki index? We're setting Index numbers but they're sorting in an ascending order and we can't change it.
I've done a little test with this. And it dint matter if i put the index page on 1 or a 1000. and left the other pages the same. it dint change the order? need to actually test this more in depth tho before i can tell you :P

For example:
Code:
[wiki=short]index[/wiki]

This doesn't create the discussion link I was looking for. I still need to do it via the wiki for the link to be made.

I've done a little test with this. And it dint matter if i put the index page on 1 or a 1000. and left the other pages the same. it dint change the order? need to actually test this more in depth tho before i can tell you :p
COnfirmed. Fixed for next version.

Is there any way to manually link discussion pages to wiki pages with it automatically posting a new thread?
If you click the discussion link on a page without a discussion, it will bring up the menu to create one.

If you click the discussion link on a page without a discussion, it will bring up the menu to create one.

Right. It creates a new thread. Is there any way to link to an existing thread?

EDIT: Though I suppose I could just merge the two. That would do it. D'oh.

5b246d691489ba57b02fb99d24d1848f.png

Yeah this list doesn't order it the way you set it. I assume that's what you meant by confirmed earlier?

Thanks!

Was able to upgrade to XF2 and import my XF1 data.

Is there an option I'm missing? I'm unfortunately only able to set pages to the root nodes as a parent. I can't set it to a child of another node.

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO with a new update entry:

2.0.0.7 - CHANGELOG

• Big changes to the way the [if={{{var}}}=='xxx'] parser works. It now processes more accurately, and shouldn't have issues with line breaks. However, to make this change, the left side of the equation now MUST be a {{{var}}}.
  • The table sorter built into the addon has been replaced with a jQuery Tablesorter (https://mottie.github.io/tablesorter/docs/index.html). Usage of the table sorter has changed, so you can refer to the docs to best...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom