XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Is it possible to have an option to have this left or center align?

1526522513970.webp

This is just a test picture, but in the picture below for my github you'll see this

1526522560377.webp

Have it left align and allowing it push over would help alot. I believe this features is useful for better organization. I'm using your awesome wiki for simplicity, the organization is very key. Thanks for the read! Heck, even having just an html box there, i would just drop that there and make my own... hmm maybe this is possible with the widgets... unsure.

@Jaxel

So i cannot find it the extra.css, i'll continue to look because I know your busy (and I'm busy coding on my end). This is the reason why you should offer a left alignment. Got the top figured out. I'm moving stuff, but this again is saving me so much time from the GITHUB wiki and hope this continues to grow. I document this because I run tons of tech support on my site and thank my members give an idea what they are doing (because we can be chasing wheels all day).

1526556903521.webp

This just looks off.

1. Searched, no idea
2. Checking this: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/where-is-extra-css.40567/
3. Found this maybe?
1526557240877.webp

4. Found 3 items that said center, changed them all to left and still shows center.

Snip20180517_14.webpSnip20180517_13.webp1526558113503.webp

5. No luck, checking around in the file.
1526557987883.webp

6. Left this, please help! Thanks :D
.carta-page
{
.js-lbImage .bbImage { border: 2px solid silver; max-height: 100px; }
.js-lbImage:hover .bbImage { border-color: gray; }
}

.carta-template-right { float: left; }

.carta-info-box
{
border: @xf-borderSize solid @xf-borderColorFaint;
font-size: @xf-fontSizeSmall;
margin: 0 0 5px 10px;
text-align: left;
width: 300px;
}

.carta-icon-list
{

.carta-icon-row
{
border: @xf-borderSize solid @xf-borderColorFaint;
display: inline-block;
margin: 5px 0;

img { display: flex; }
}
}

.carta-table
{
border-collapse: collapse;
border-spacing: 0;
width: 100%;

.carta-table-header
{
.xf-blockHeader();
padding: @xf-paddingLarge @xf-paddingMedium;
}
.carta-table-footer
{
.xf-blockFooter();
border-top: none;
border-bottom: @xf-borderSize solid @xf-borderColorLight;
}
.carta-table-cell
{
.xf-contentBase();
border-bottom: @xf-borderSize solid @xf-borderColorLight;
vertical-align: left;

&.nobreak { white-space: nowrap; }
&.framedata { background-color: #FFC; color: #000; }
&.framedata.negative { background-color: #FCC; }
&.framedata.neutral { background-color: #CFC; }
&.framedata.positive { background-color: #CCF; }
}
}

@media (max-width: @xf-responsiveNarrow)
{
.carta-info-box
{
margin: 0 0 @xf-elementSpacer;
width: auto;
}
}

7. Just out of ignore, and i coped and pasted that also just to the extra by itself and no luck.

Last edited:
Ok found it, weird, it's just something i'm not full getting but edited this one

Snip20180517_17.webp

Snip20180517_18.webp
Looks good now! I would still recommend this for others who will use it extensively :D (1st time was in the style, so maybe the cause?)

SEVERE GLITCH

This happens no where on the forum, all started with xencarta.

@Jaxel there is a severe glitch and this is the second time it's happened and it's with the wiki. So I have the official xenforo media plugin installed. The wiki for some reason ATTACHES all the photos to one wiki post and then deletes them from the official xenforo meida. I lost lots of work as a result. Now when the page was made, it's fine; but when the glitch occurs, ALL media attachments get forced onto one post.

You'll notice all the crazy attachements. This happened the first time I installed it and lost everything. Spending an entire weekend, this now happened again and all the images are lost.

Additional observation (lost photo), it steal images from all the other attached wiki post (not part of xenforo media)

https://plexguide.com/wikis/pg-drive/

1526909402282.webp

1526909357334.webp

Blank all the other images everywhere!
1526909433743.webp
Part of the official plugin
1526909503129.webp

1526909929559.webp

Last edited:
I get that, but just check the link. You'll notice all the attachements are in one post. This steals images from the xenforo media plugin and attachements throughout the wiki. No where else in the forums does it affect it. If this occurs to anyone, days of work can be lost.

I do have your xenforo media installed also, but unsure if that's a wild card. I might just disable the media manager then. I know that's on their end, but all the images are hijacked into one xenforo wiki post.

--------- NOT SURE IF THIS HELPS

Stack trace
#0 src/addons/XFMG/Entity/MediaItem.php(439): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 439, Array)
#1 src/addons/XFMG/Entity/MediaItem.php(434): XFMG\Entity\MediaItem->_canAddRemoveWatermark(true, NULL)
#2 src/addons/XFMG/InlineMod/Media/RemoveWatermark.php(19): XFMG\Entity\MediaItem->canRemoveWatermark(true, NULL)
#3 src/XF/InlineMod/AbstractAction.php(68): XFMG\InlineMod\Media\RemoveWatermark->canApplyToEntity(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XFMG\Entity\MediaItem), Array, NULL)
#4 src/XF/InlineMod/AbstractAction.php(57): XF\InlineMod\AbstractAction->canApplyInternal(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array, NULL)
#5 src/XF/Pub/Controller/InlineMod.php(42): XF\InlineMod\AbstractAction->canApply(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod->actionShowActions(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:InlineMod', 'ShowActions', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(Siropu\AdsManager\XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#9 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(144) "/inline-mod/?type=xfmg_media&_xfRequestUri=%2Fmedia%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=15%2C8589a98f0266143f830db795b95ee04d&_xfResponseType=json"
["referrer"] => string(28) "https://plexguide.com/media/"
["_GET"] => array(5) {
["type"] => string(10) "xfmg_media"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(7) "/media/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1526545008,8589a98f0266143f830db795b95ee04d"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

------

Had about a 100 of these around 4:17 am @Jaxel

1526910581872.webp

Last edited:
@Jaxel

So found this. So a change was made at the same times above (4:17-5:17) same time, just difference in reporting; but soon as a change was made, then all the chaos happened, so it's def XenCarta doing this. Soon as that change was made to PGDrive (which now has all the attachements) XenCarta hijacked all the images and put it into the PGDrive wiki page and then they all became lost everywhere else.

1526912030213.webp

SEVERE GLITCH

Attachments are saved in XenCarta with the following 3 lines:
Code:
$hash = $this->filter('attachment_hash', 'str');
$inserter = $this->service('XF:Attachment\Preparer');
$associated = $inserter->associateAttachmentsWithContent($hash, 'ewr_carta_page', $wiki->page_id);
It could have something to do with the attachment hash...

Attachments are saved in XenCarta with the following 3 lines:
Code:
$associated = $inserter->associateAttachmentsWithContent($hash, 'ewr_carta_page', $wiki->page_id);
It could have something to do with the attachment hash...

Thanks for looking. It’s happened twice with different pics. I wish I know how it all worked but coding a project myself. It’s just weird all the pictures are forced to one xencarta post. Kind of weary to use it now. Currently upload all pictures via ftp and dropping link; more work though.

Last edited:
@jaxal ya all my images throughout the forum were deleted too. I do note that that I have your media app installed also. Forgot to note this happened after I did this. I noticed that it’s called media also. Any ideas?

So, finally I found some time to begin with my Wiki, but I cant figure out how to create a page with a template.
I read all old threads and looked at example templates, but its not working at all for me.

I created a very simple template:
Template.webp

I created a bbcode page
bbcodepage.webp

I inserted the bbcode, but this is all what I get:
Wiki_Testseite.webp

It seems like the bbcode is unknown.
Any idea what is wrong?

All my pictures got hijacked again - 3rd time, luckily i've been uploading many via ftp (including all my critical pictures). This nightmare is causing a lot of rework. NO Forum postings do this, ONLY XENCARTA.
THERE IS A CRITICAL FLAW WITH THIS PROGRAM

Turning off the offical xenforo media app to set if that's it, but this really needs to get looked at. If you want an admin account, just PM and I'll create one.

I support alot of your licensed products, so please look into it. Other moders normally do so and had to do this once and they found a critical flaw in their own program.
1527357080474.webp

Running latest XenForo and I disabled many things not needed and upgraded every plugin. This happens randomly as soon as someone updates it.

Someone made a change to NZBGET, look below @Jaxel
1527356329916.webp

You can see the NZBGET wiki page, like every picture ever posted is stolen.
1527356396093.webp

1527356713486.webp

Last edited:
ok i did some testing (i'm trying to help). I notice the pictures were hijacked when a different user did something. I created a registered user called pgtest01. I went to the medusa page and i just typed test and guess what happened, this wiki page stole all the pictures from the forum. You can see the url and I just typed test as a user. The offical xenforo media wiki is off, so that's not the cause.

Note 2: I went back and type test in the NZBGET part and guess what, it stole the pictures back. I'm trying to narrow down what is doing this.

1527358442778.webp

Update #3: I noticed this user doesn't have the ability to attach pictures, so i wonder if that handicap is causing problems.
1527358687635.webp

1527358634568.webp

Update 4: Logging back in as the admin with the ability to post photos, I tested a random page and nothing happens (so it's something tied to a permission)

Update 5: Looking into the registered user permissions, they have the ability to upload a photo, but not in xencarta.

1527359041343.webp

Last edited:
@Jaxel i figured out the problem and what causes it! Good news for you! THIS is what creates the flaw and it makes sense! Please fix because if this was a site with like tons of photos, it borks the entire site!

If any usergroup is setup like this, it will steal all the pictures. It kind of made sense. I had it off because I didn't want people messing with my uploads. But Im like.... hmmm, everytime they touch a page, but cannot edit the pictures, will that mess with it? Did a test and was correct. So you need to fix this :D

Having any user group setup like this will STEAL every picture from the forum and the offical xenforo media plugin and bork all of them to one post
THIS IS THE CRITICAL FLAW
1527359518781.webp

Can you try replacing in EWR\Carta\Pub\Controller\Page.php:
Code:
With:
Code:
        if ($hash && $wiki->canUploadAndManageAttachments())
        {
        }
Tell me if that fixes it. I don't have this issue on my own forums.

Top Bottom